Fan Funded Wrestling Project

FFW_UK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of entering the valley of the unknown, I would rather buy into a product that was already established with people i trusted.

Thats a bit of a black and white view to take though. If everyone had that view nothing new would ever be established and everything that you consider established already wouldn't have been able to get to that stage.

In my 10 years of experience, the ones that fail are the ones that aim too high to start with, you have to start small, work with promoters for a while, then try and book a show off that experience. I realise thats not fun but if you can't be bothered to start from the bottom, then you are not really worth my time or money.

Yeah I can't stand the idea of Beyond Wrestling. Wrestlers wrestling in front of other wrestlers because they don't want fans there, but they will create fund raisers to attempt to get people to pay money to pay for air fare to bring some of the wrestlers in.It beggars belief that some dumb cunts actually are willing to give money to what is essentially a filmed training session.

• Paid Members

I have some questions for youWhere are you fromWhat UK shows do you / have you attendedA large proportion of UK promotions that dabble with imports lose money or manage to mess it up - why would yourself with no experience do better ?Do you have a lot of spare time , as I'm telling you it is so much work it's untrueBen

Archived