NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's a very good shout! I thought there was something very familiar about him, seems super obvious now that you've said it. I won't be able to get that out of my head now.

I only noticed it in his backstage bit with Cesaro on the recent NXT. It's quite uncanny really, doesn't just look like a skinny version of him but his whole manner reminded me of him. Wonder if it's intentional, don't think it's a bad way for him to go.

• Paid Members

An Emma-lution is happening on NXT! God, her gimmick is infectious.

Is she any good? I saw one short match and she was pretty funny but is she generally pretty good? Bloody music's stuck in my head....

Emma is the best thing on nxt at the mo. I fact after Bryan shes the performer i look forward to seeing most. Summit about her what makes me wanna see her. Shes not the fittest or the best in ring performer out of the divas but definately the most watchable. That Bayley has a big old ass it doesnt she, especially for a young peice. If she ever got called up to Raw i dread to think what shed get thrown at her when u think what molly n james got threw at them.

• Paid Members

The FCW website seems to have been taken down and now redirects to an NXT section within WWE.com. All the NXT news and roster profiles are listed on there now.

Here's a look at some of the WWE's superstars of tomorrow...

mojorawley_1_full_20130304.pngaidenenglish_1_full_20130304.pngdannyburch_1_full_20130304.pngknucklesmadsen_1_full_20130304.pngcharlotte_1_full_20130304.pngmemomontenegro_1_full_20130510.pngdustyrhodes_1_full.png

The girl is Ric Flair's daughter, Charlotte. The dude that looks a bit like Alberto Del Rio is his brother, Memo Montenegro.

Edited by Arch Stanton

I really enjoy NXT, same as above, it's the only show I don't really fast forward. It's nice having a show thats only an hour, much easier to get the best bits on there. I can't stand Bo Dallas, I really dont see what they like in him, same with Conor O'Brian other than that everyone else is good. Plus Mason Ryan is a plus point :)

Fucking hell, is Mason Ryan still employed by the WWE? You'll be telling me fucking Gymini are still knocking around somewhere next.