Big E Langston vs. Brad Maddox

WWE United States Title Match

Antonio Cesaro vs. Adrian Neville

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Wade Barrett vs. Bo Dallas

WWE Divas Title Match

Kaitlyn vs. AJ Lee

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Bray Wyatt, Kassius Ohno and Adrian Neville (the former Pac) are the next WWE NXT stars being primed for television. The three are said to be ready for the main roster and could be called up very soon.

Credit:F4WOnline

That's really great news, all three are excellent.

Neville was surprisingly fine in the couple of promos he's done on NXT (considering his lack of experience in that area and general lack of natural arrogance) and his wrestling has been "TV ready" for years, he's amazing.

Bray is ready, as pretty much everyone should be able to see. Great character, solid wrestling and some of the best/coolest promos around at the moment.

Ohno totally deserves a shot too. His promo against Regal the other week where he recalled their history was easily TV ready. A really solid segment that showed off his speaking talents.

Can't wait to see them all on real telly.

• Paid Members

Get rid of Swagger and have Dutch manage Bray Wyatt. They'd be excellent together.

As far as Neville goes, I'd have liked to have seen him and Grey brought up as a tag team. I loved their match against the two bearded blokes the other week.

• Paid Members

I love Zeb, but Bray doesn't need anyone to do his talking for him. Plus, Bray's a nutter who walks to the beat of his own drum. Putting someone in control of his career would tarnish his gimmick, IMO.

• Paid Members
I love Zeb, but Bray doesn't need anyone to do his talking for him.

Neither does CM Punk, but Heyman is a crucial part to his act. And unlike Bray Wyatt, Dutch has been there and done it many times over and knows how to carry angles and storylines. Managers aren't there to do the talking for someone. They are there to add to the overall package of an act. Plenty of people have looked great in developmental and died on their arse on the main roster. They'd fit well together just from an aesthetics standpoint, as well as what they both bring in terms of their interviews.

This is great news :thumbsup:

Ohno hasn't done too much for me yet but I can see the potential. I like to imagine that he's some kinda Mick Foley/Richard Kuklinski hybrid. Pac is an exciting edition, would like him in a tag team again. Bray is fucking Bray and Bray is fucking awesome.

That champions show sounds wicked. I'm really looking forward to Big E/Maddox for some reason. It's always amusing to see Big E still working face to a crowd that know better. There has to be at least one title change. Neville coming up as champ would be cool if only WWE acknowledged NXT existed. Rollins v Cory Graves next week looks interesting too. But again, two heels? Odd.

Promising times for WWE.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

About time Ohno got ready for the call up. A lot of people seem to think he's still too "indy" but no one has worked as hard as he had in wrestling for as long as he has so he deserves it. It's a shame WWE decided not to follow through with the promising tag division revival though as I'd have loved his team with Kruger to carry on a bit longer.

• Paid Members

Christ, that Emma is a bit of infectious viewing. Her entrance music is crap, her am-dancing thing is fucking weird and her name is just 'Emma'- but I couldn't stop watching it all. And it takes a lot for me to sit down and watch a match from start to finish these days, especially bloody women's wrestling. She's quite entertaining.