WWE Kayfabe tees

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
To make money from marks.

By selling black t-shirts with white writing, using references that the people who buy the John Cena and Rey Mysterio shirts wont get? I think I could knock those shirts up, by nipping into the printing place in town for 6 quid.

Why have they gone all inside in the last couple of months? Its quite, shit.

• Paid Members
I think I could knock those shirts up, by nipping into the printing place in town for 6 quid.

Was thinking likewise. They're in the same vein as those "Listen to [insert band here]" shirts that done the rounds several years ago. Granted, people like straight-forward merch, but not basic enough to be able to do it yourself.

Why have they gone all inside in the last couple of months? Its quite, shit.

It's as though they're playing on it in the hope that marks will steer away from the terminology. Then again, if that was the case they'd roll Cena out in his 'Cena Sucks' shirt to make the "haters" think he's taken the fun out of booing.

The audience for these must be people who have gotten into the online side of wrestling enough to think insider terms are great, but not enough to hate WWE. So fans who've been looking on the newzsites for about two weeks. Still, they must cost absolutely fuck all to make. Harvey Wippleman might print off a transfer every time an order comes in.

• Moderators

I hate stuff like this.

I don't want my wrestling to be inside and breaking the 4th wall, I want it to exist in it's own crazy dimension where anything can happen and everything is bright, OTT and bombastic. Only the biggest fucking pricks are going to be wearing one of these.

• Paid Members
The audience for these must be people who have gotten into the online side of wrestling enough to think insider terms are great, but not enough to hate WWE. So fans who've been looking on the newzsites for about two weeks. Still, they must cost absolutely fuck all to make. Harvey Wippleman might print off a transfer every time an order comes in.

Vickie Guerrero should advertise that she is looking to add people to her stable, and to their surprise, she invites Tyler Reks, Curt Hawkins, and that Chinese lad that always wrestles Tyson Kidd to join. Next we see them, they are shackled to some screenprinting equipment, running out these shit t-shirts for Jinder Mahal and Khali's brother to sell down the market.

it wouldnt be wise to wear most of those, in England (apart from being just awful) but this is the English mate/pub talk reaction:

• Heel - are you a dog mate, lol
  • Jobber - what, a blow jobber, lol
  • I got Heat - you're a dog on heat, u randy sicko

reminds me of the APA 'always pounding ass' t-shirts, hehe

Archived