Smackdown spoilers 13/01/11

Colt Stevens

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA! SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA! SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA! SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA! SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA! SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA! BRODUS CLAY MATCH!Oh, and the Daniel Bryan stuff sounds good too. It looks like he's recruited AJ into his evil schemes. The geek shall inherit the earth an' all that.

Sounds likea watchable show. Its got Brodus Clay on it so i will be watching. Can't see any reason for Otunga winning a match. Im also looking forward to when Daniel Bryan starts facing smaller guys, im enjoying the whole 'chickensh*t heel' thing he's doing but he can out wrestle anyone anyways, i just think he needs some proper matches and to avoid Show/Henry.Another report said that Bryan came out to 'You Suck' chants and that Henry was cheered?

With Bryan's wrestling ability and his over celebrating, he's starting to remind me of an early Kurt Angle. Legitimately dangerous in the ring but a complete goof ball out of it. I hope that's how the character ends up anyway. Long term after a heel run, that character will organically grow into a face, in much the same way that angle did at points.

• Paid Members

The AJ part confuses me. They haven't referenced a link between Bryan and AJ for about a year now, have they?

?I think they have had a segment together every week since around Survivor Series time haven't they?
Have they?? Christ, shows how often I catch the Smackdown backstage segments then.

The AJ part confuses me. They haven't referenced a link between Bryan and AJ for about a year now, have they?

?I think they have had a segment together every week since around Survivor Series time haven't they?
Have they?? Christ, shows how often I catch the Smackdown backstage segments then.
I'm almost positive last week it said they were boyfriend/girlfriend too when Alicia Fox was there :) Looks another good show, and they've took they best part of Raw (Big Brodus Funkasaurus) and put him on Smackdown which makes Smackdown the must see show on TV!

Archived