Smackdown spoilers 13/01/11

Colt Stevens

I absolutely adore Big Show. He's been fabulous throughout this entire angle. I find his performances in segments to be some of the most believable. And to be fair, D-Bry has carried his part tremendously as well and could be given many of the same compliments.

I'd be tempted to say that Show's the best worker they have right now. I've been a big fan for a while, but he had an awesome 2011 and has looked great against D Bryan so far this year. His promos and acting ability shits on most everyone else in the company as well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Has Big Show lost some weight or is that camouflage really working?

For the past few years he's been one of their best actors and has had some good matches but I'd really tired of what they were doing with him which was just same old over and over. This angle has been really refreshing for him and he's reveling in it.

Again another good Smackdown it is much better than raw. People who moan about Raw should shut up and watch smackdown instead. It was good to see the Show/Bryan fued develop. Fans are starting to get into Bryan as a heel. His actions are funny screaming "I am World Heavyweight Champion" and taking the cheap way out. He has much more personality now than as face. The match the two had was good while it lasted. Big Show's facial expressions were great, he sold the angle really well as did AJ.

I feel sorry for Drew but at least he is doing something. I think he may team up with Aksana to boot Teddy Long out as SD GM. We know that aksana's "romance" with Teddy is leading somewhere. Teddy doesn't have a lot of luck with the ladies on wwe tv. Remember Krystal?

Overall the Smackdown roster depth is deeper than Raw and this episode proved it. Hunico. Dibiase, Mahal, McIntyre, Gabriel, Rhodes, Jackson etc. Looking forward to the next episode.

• Paid Members
Do is Bryan a full blown heel now, or is just acting really heel-ish without having had a proper identifiable turn?

Yeah, he's ambiguous at the moment. He's acting OTT with the belt and he seemed to manipulate AJ but he was apologetic towards Big Show on raw, shook hands before his matches and then when he blew his top on Smackdown, there was justification.

• Paid Members
Do is Bryan a full blown heel now, or is just acting really heel-ish without having had a proper identifiable turn?

Yeah, he's ambiguous at the moment. He's acting OTT with the belt and he seemed to manipulate AJ but he was apologetic towards Big Show on raw, shook hands before his matches and then when he blew his top on Smackdown, there was justification.

Ok cool, cheers Rick. Might have to give it a watch this week!

Archived