Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

I imagine I will be. It'll be during 6 nations as well, day before England vs Wales, so we can talk about how great Sam Warburton is.

To be fair I'd be more than happy to talk about Big Sam even if the 6 Nations wasn't on. Dunno how long you're sticking around for the next day but there will probably be a load of us watching the game in O'Neils, bout 2 min from the hotel

even I might be about for that, but going by past after party hangovers its a big 'might' lol

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I imagine I will be. It'll be during 6 nations as well, day before England vs Wales, so we can talk about how great Sam Warburton is.

To be fair I'd be more than happy to talk about Big Sam even if the 6 Nations wasn't on. Dunno how long you're sticking around for the next day but there will probably be a load of us watching the game in O'Neils, bout 2 min from the hotel

even I might be about for that, but going by past after party hangovers its a big 'might' lol

never going to happen! you looked like shit day after the last show!

The only down side is that Yates's is a fucking hell hole. I went in there before the last one because Squares, or what ever its called was closed for a refurb. The blokes trying to put money repeatedly into the broken bandit, the stench of sick and the over priced beer was ott, plus you can fall out of squares into the queue :p

The only down side is that Yates's is a fucking hell hole. I went in there before the last one because Squares, or what ever its called was closed for a refurb. The blokes trying to put money repeatedly into the broken bandit, the stench of sick and the over priced beer was ott, plus you can fall out of squares into the queue :p

and squares went bust lol

It's reopened as Fishers, where someone had the great idea to get rid of a load of space customers can go in!! Not the same as Squares I'm afraid.

Anyways, back to the show! Is it wrong I'm looking forward to the drinking challenge as much as the matches, considering there's pretty much guaranteed MOTY contenders in there!?

It's reopened as Fishers, where someone had the great idea to get rid of a load of space customers can go in!! Not the same as Squares I'm afraid.

Anyways, back to the show! Is it wrong I'm looking forward to the drinking challenge as much as the matches, considering there's pretty much guaranteed MOTY contenders in there!?

never going to happen! you looked like shit day after the last show!

that should lead to some interesting wedding photos later this year then!!!! :rolleyes:

That boozer that used to be called The Last Orders (and is now called like 'old bear') always seems a good crack, though it is a little further from the station than the venue. There's plenty of screens to watch the sport on in there.

lol Bears Paw? haha, yeh thats right scare them off before they get to the show Richie

• Moderators

I've got to get back to God's Country for that match up. If it was Italy then fair enough, but the England game? I'm going to be sinking in Rhosllanerchrugog for that one.

PCW Fans we are featured on a new show here -

As well as the second 1Wrestling Face 2 Face with Bill Apter -

As well as podcasts, local radio and other media outlets its great that brit wrestling is recieving support from others!

Amazing Pre Sales for the show upto now!

136 people already and usually I sell the most tickets in the last 4 weeks so this is going to be off the charts! I have still to start postering tomorrow and have 5000 flyers to dish out!

PCW is not just about the wrestling, the enviroment is like none other in the UK and the crowd make the shows as they are mental!

I have a feeling this will smash our gate records for a 5th show in a row.

To get tickets this is the link!

http://www.facebook.com/PrestonCityWrestli...pp_102483650494

Archived