Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be an amazing stacked card! Still 2 matches to announce!

Well its time to start pushing for 2012!

Blood, Sweat & Beers at Lava Ignite is our strongest show yet!

for more info check out

www.facebook.com/prestoncitywrestling

All Ages Welcome (children supervised by an adult)

Lava Ignite, Church Street, Preston - Friday 24th February 2012

Doors 18:00 Show 19:00

See the best wrestling in the UK!

Hotels are

Awesome looking card - I cancelled my holiday just to come along (well actually the holiday dates were changed, but hey, don't let that get in the way of a good story).Tickets ordered, is it possible to reserve some second row seats?

not a problem, email me the name you booked tickets under - fludder99@yahoo.co.ukthis will be so much better than a holiday anyway lol

Awesome looking card so far! Definately the best looking PCW show so far.Shame that the card clashes with the show Southside are putting on the same night so that the fans will have to choose.

It will give them an opportunity to choose wisely.Whatever the fans choose im sure it will be the right call. Both shows have a lot to offer.

I'm a fucking idiot...it's taken me until now and actually looking at the dates to realise that this is a Friday night show. Not at it'll make much of a difference, and I can get the train straight from Leeds to Preston and then just head back to Liverpool for the weekend which will be useful.The card is really coming together now. That main event will be fascinating, just to see how Mark Haskins survives! What a ridiculously stacked card. Fludder, you've done it again!

Archived