Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

Curious to see how the Hammer MVK match plays out after the crowd reaction last time, only match so far that the crowd have turned on

I don't think it will be a squash match, given the opponent, but I'll be right behind the Hammer.
trust me there is a lot more to this match than there seems ;)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a crackin card mate, im gonna try and make it down to a show at some point this year.

as I want to with yours, bloody dragons spent all my cash on a mega expensive wedding car?? whats wrong with a black cab? women! your welcome to stay at mine with Noam and Adrian as its all about the aftershow party at PCW ;)

Curious to see how the Hammer MVK match plays out after the crowd reaction last time, only match so far that the crowd have turned on

I don't think it will be a squash match, given the opponent, but I'll be right behind the Hammer.
trust me there is a lot more to this match than there seems ;)
Interesting. Hopefully they have some wild spots planned to justify the No DQ rematch. I have to say I wasn't a fan of their last match: both are still really green and should be with established talent so they can learn. I haven't seen anything from MVK which wasn't shite so this could be the opportunity for him to prove himself.The rest of the card is a blinder and I'm looking forward to it. I just wish it didn't clash with Southside in Nottingham. Out of all the Britsh companies I am surprised that these two couldn't have some sort of arrangement given that they actually started as one company.

Next time can PCW and Southside work together so that the dates don't clash. I'm sure it's not as simple as that but it seems such a shame that 2 great companies are going head to head on the same night. There are a lot of fans who would do both if they had the chance, the wrestling community isn't that big in the first place (as you do tend to see a lot of familiar faces at many different shows) so it would seem to make more sense to try and share that fans base rather than make them choose. Or if you do run the same day (on weekend) maybe have one company run a day time and and the other in the evening like Evolve / DG USA / CZW have been doing lately. I'm sure more fans would travel from afar if there were 2 shows to see.

Next time can PCW and Southside work together so that the dates don't clash. I'm sure it's not as simple as that but it seems such a shame that 2 great companies are going head to head on the same night. There are a lot of fans who would do both if they had the chance, the wrestling community isn't that big in the first place (as you do tend to see a lot of familiar faces at many different shows) so it would seem to make more sense to try and share that fans base rather than make them choose. Or if you do run the same day (on weekend) maybe have one company run a day time and and the other in the evening like Evolve / DG USA / CZW have been doing lately. I'm sure more fans would travel from afar if there were 2 shows to see.

my shows are booked well in advance, hence why I have all the guys booked. Southside found that Finlay was available and chose to run knowing they would with different talent than they normally use. I am over the moon with pre sales and im sure Southside will draw well too. My aim of a 300+ draw is still very much on target with the show 7weeks away and im 1/3 of the way there!

Spot on there mate! It's looking like I'm going to my first PCW show then. Just happens to be my birthday weekend too so mental it's gonna get!

Spot on there mate! It's looking like I'm going to my first PCW show then. Just happens to be my birthday weekend too so mental it's gonna get!
If this is ur introduction to PCW then I know you will be back for more afterwards.

If this is ur introduction to PCW then I know you will be back for more afterwards.
agreed and if its your birthday weekend why not book at room for 4 in the travellodge sale for

I'm sure I'll be back again. I'd have actually liked to get to PCW alot earlier than I am doing but due to logistical problems (the bird) it's been difficult. We may well be booking a room....not quite sure yet as I'm sure something else is going on that weekend (IPW?) so not sure if we will be travelling down to Birmingham on the Saturday to break up the mammoth journey and staying over there. We'll be getting the train up to Preston though so there'll defo be mucho boozing....bring it.

Archived