Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

Well its time to start pushing for 2012!

Blood, Sweat & Beers at Lava Ignite is our strongest show yet!

for more info check out
www.facebook.com/prestoncitywrestling

All Ages Welcome (children supervised by an adult)

Lava Ignite, Church Street, Preston - Friday 24th February 2012

Doors 18:00 Show 19:00

See the best wrestling in the UK!

Hotels are

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have recieved an email from Lionheart about Feb 24th! He requested certain conditions to wrestle as he says 'its no challenge to make a man in pink shorts say I Quit'.

I need to speak to Kris Travis to see if he accepts the conditions and I will update you all at 8pm!

I'm definitely there, no question. The only question I do face is weather to get a seat or just go for general entry again. After the amount of fun I had wandering around talking to various people on Saturday I'm tempted to do the same again.

This can't come round quick enough.

you didnt fall asleep so standing = win haha

Just booked another of the best in the UK who makes very little appearences in the north west

• Moderators
I think may go to this seems from what ive read PCW is the coming the fastest rising promotion in the UK

Thank you so much! Any questions on transport or hotels or parking please ask.

I wouldn't mind a bit of info please on a couple of things. Hotels, transport and good aftershow nightspots please.

I think may go to this seems from what ive read PCW is the coming the fastest rising promotion in the UK

Thank you so much! Any questions on transport or hotels or parking please ask.

I wouldn't mind a bit of info please on a couple of things. Hotels, transport and good aftershow nightspots please.

It would be great to put a face to UKFF names, your more than welcome to come out with all of us after the show! We usually stay in the venue as cheap drinks = win!

Looks like I'll be getting tickets for this and making PCW my reason to come home from university for the weekend!

Even with just two matches announced, it's looking like a really good card. Lionheart vs Kris Travis in an I Quit match that will no doubt get rather violent and a three way for the title featuring Martin Stone who I've not seen for a LONG time. Also, the idea that I could be in the same room at ButchReedMark...well, that's something to get excited about.

Archived