Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2537724[/url]']

Tried Skiddle through FB and through the site directly, it doesnt like me get as far as the payment page and de nada, it will go no further

BAH

The other 213 people have been ok doing it lol! Use a different computer, you must have some mad settings on it :p

2537724[/url]']

Tried Skiddle through FB and through the site directly, it doesnt like me get as far as the payment page and de nada, it will go no further

BAH

The other 213 people have been ok doing it lol! Use a different computer, you must have some mad settings on it :p

wow, that was so helpful, dont spend too much time trying to resolve his issue

2537752[/url]']

2537746[/url]' date='Feb 4 2012, 16:53']
2537724[/url]']

BAH

Rich is a personal friend so im allowed to give him stick haha

2537752[/url]']

2537746[/url]' date='Feb 4 2012, 16:53']
2537724[/url]']

BAH

Rich is a personal friend so im allowed to give him stick haha

2537783[/url]']

ah, then I apologise for my sharp dig, it seemed like you just didnt give a shit, makes sense why now

He is used to hard treatment! Only guy I know to get punched by a female member of staff for complaining about his

looking an excellent stacked card , but

maybe ive missed something but wasnt Martin Stone

scheduled to appear on this show ?

cheers

another great day for ticket sales!!!

now pre sales stand at 241 tickets sold!! so only 59 tickets left on sale before this is our very first sell out!!

wasnt Martin Stone scheduled to appear on this show ?

Stone became unavailable and has been replaced by Mark Haskins. The match will be even better as a result of this. Haskins is a bigger name too, having been on mainstream TV with TNA and having just wrestled on their UK tour.

Fantastic effort with the sales up to now Fludder. The atmosphere is going to be even better than the last show, and the last show was pretty fucking well good!

Archived