Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

It's absolutely astonishing how well this show is doing. It's hardly surprisng given how loaded the card is. It's nice to see guys you dont normally see up here instead of the same old faces again and again

Thanks, im well happy. I try give fans different names than the usual people you see around the north west. Are you at the show? :)

Certainly am, mate! Looking forward to it :)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the parking like near the venue these days? I used to be in that part of town years ago when I was a youngster (weekly trips to spend my pocket money in Action Records) but haven't been for years. Looking forward to the show very much!

I parked in the main city car park above the bus station last time, seemed fine and safe if rather hard to find an entrance after 10pm!

parking behind the venue get a ticket to pay on exit and barriers up at end of show so free parking

How do you get to that car park, I found all the one way streets rather hard to navigate.

yeh its a big 5min detour, well worth it though if free parking. Thats where all the guys are now parking lol

What time are people getting there tonight?

Gunna be hitting town for around 4.30 for a few pre show drinks?

Are people going to be in Yate's or what was Squares (Ive forgetten the new name already) first or straight to the show?

Archived