Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still dont understand why Bubblegum is getting a No1 contenders match. Didnt he take the pin in the 6 man match?

Totally agree about the 4 man, Hope that opens the show

Bubblegum won the 6 way in October. The last 6 way was a Money In The Bank match and had its own prize for the winner. To make Travis number 1 contender and MITB holder it would seem pointless.

I thought with Skiddle the credit card holder had to collect on the day?

There's two general tickets for sale on their FB page via Skiddle.

EDIT: Huh on the Wall they're saying sold out, yet Skiddle is still showing tickets available.

Sorry weekend is mad for me. So getting on here with day job and door job is hard. Facebook I can go on through my mobile.

The show is indeed sold out 304 pre sales!. Skiddle you just come to the show with the card you paid with, tell us your name and we match up your details.

I have an option to up capacity by 50 people but need 30 people interested to cover the extra costs. So please get in touch by email (fludder99@yahoo.co.uk) with how many tickets you would want. I can not promise anything as I said would need 30 ticket sales or would cost me money I can only try help and see if there is enough demand.

Archived