Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

Guess like you said on facebook, that you would be adding more seats if it was a sellout

Be silly not too, my venue costs go on how many I have in as its a Nightclub they are only able to open if they have 1 doorman for every 50 people in there. (the police in Preston are a pain and insist on things like this)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 doorman for every 50 people

Wow, that seems a bit like security over kill to me! Especially seeing as how it's a show, rather than a general night of people just in there getting wrecked.

There has been 6 at the last few shows. They really are not needed but its a condition that comes with the ace venue.

Given the card for this, it's no surprise how well the tickets have gone. I'd have came down had it been on a different weekend, but alas, it's ICW weekend. I'm desperate to get down to a show at SOME point this year.

Yeh its great you can get the Megabus as some fans do, get to the show, watch it, go to the after party and get the 4am bus with no hotel needed and all for as low as

It's absolutely astonishing how well this show is doing. It's hardly surprisng given how loaded the card is. It's nice to see guys you dont normally see up here instead of the same old faces again and again

Thanks, im well happy. I try give fans different names than the usual people you see around the north west. Are you at the show? :)

Archived