Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

I'm sure I'll be back again. I'd have actually liked to get to PCW alot earlier than I am doing but due to logistical problems (the bird) it's been difficult. We may well be booking a room....not quite sure yet as I'm sure something else is going on that weekend (IPW?) so not sure if we will be travelling down to Birmingham on the Saturday to break up the mammoth journey and staying over there. We'll be getting the train up to Preston though so there'll defo be mucho boozing....bring it.

I've checked train times and it'll be a piece of cake. Should be a real laugh.I may be being thick, but I can't find anywhere that states the doors opening/start times. I've looked on the Facebook page and this thread. Any help?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I'll be back again. I'd have actually liked to get to PCW alot earlier than I am doing but due to logistical problems (the bird) it's been difficult. We may well be booking a room....not quite sure yet as I'm sure something else is going on that weekend (IPW?) so not sure if we will be travelling down to Birmingham on the Saturday to break up the mammoth journey and staying over there. We'll be getting the train up to Preston though so there'll defo be mucho boozing....bring it.

I've checked train times and it'll be a piece of cake. Should be a real laugh.I may be being thick, but I can't find anywhere that states the doors opening/start times. I've looked on the Facebook page and this thread. Any help?
392057_339206299441739_222801557748881_1299260_2066944611_n.jpgIts on here bud

Ah, checking the poster. There's a novel idea. Thanks for that

Its also on page 1 lol :)

Doors open at 6 unless Fludder wants to take the piss and keep everyone waiting outside so he can film the long queue for his DVD ;)

lol, would I do that :laugh:

392057_339206299441739_222801557748881_1299260_2066944611_n.jpgIts on here bud
Pete - How you getting up there? Would be good to meet up and have a beer with a fellow PS3 Fifa league cohort....even if he is a bluenose! ;)

Lots of people talking about going to this early and meeting up.

Im going to be very but who agrees 5pm at Yates(next door to Lava Ignite). Makes it easy then for all! I will also post this on facebook and twitter so all fans can meet early and get in some drinking practice before the show.

• Paid Members
I imagine I will be. It'll be during 6 nations as well, day before England vs Wales, so we can talk about how great Sam Warburton is.

To be fair I'd be more than happy to talk about Big Sam even if the 6 Nations wasn't on. Dunno how long you're sticking around for the next day but there will probably be a load of us watching the game in O'Neils, bout 2 min from the hotel

Archived