Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

Cant wait for 2012!! Thank you to the 84 people that have already paid for tickets to Preston City Wrestling presents - Blood, Sweat & Beers in Feb!

What I most want is to break the 300 fan barrier and each show we get nearer to it!!! 2012? bring it on!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith 'Ruffneck' Colwill has contacted me and on Feb 24th he will hold the first ever -

''Ruffnecks Ale House'' where both Ruffneck and The Blackpool Blonds will challenge each other to various drinking games!

Be there at Preston City Wrestling presents - Blood, Sweat & Beers to see how crazy this gets!

Keith 'Ruffneck' Colwill has contacted me and on Feb 24th he will hold the first ever -

''Ruffnecks Ale House'' where both Ruffneck and The Blackpool Blonds will challenge each other to various drinking games!

Be there at Preston City Wrestling presents - Blood, Sweat & Beers to see how crazy this gets!

Now that is must-see entertainment, right there!

Lava Ignite actually do some bloody great cocktails. Red Red Reds ftw.

I had a jug of that Long Island ice tea at the first event. It was the strongest tasting version of that drink that I've ever tasted.

yeh some quite messy after show drinks have gone downhill after hitting the cocktails

Archived