Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

To clarify, is it the information you're providing that's for nonsubscribers, or the channel itself?

Edited by Uncle Zeb

It's going to have a selection of all sports as a sort of bridge between non-subscribers and sports content. There's a lot of WWE stuff on there, and more to come. I'm led to believe that Sky are getting a bunch of network filler content too, like the drive along show and stuff.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

They should put the full three hours of Raw on there and entice people during every ad break to pay a subscription for the one-hour version.

Some of the cruiserweights have been added to the WWE roster wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_personnel#Cruiserwight_division

odd to see Sin Cara there and not Neville, I don't know what the source for that is.

Dar signed! They must like him because he's so young. Excited for the others. Need to see Gallagher and Cedric added to this list soon.

Yeah, I suppose so. You'd think to kick the division off they'd have him in as it's not like he's up to a huge amount, the division wouldn't have to be a permanent ceiling for him

• Paid Members

I think the temptation would be to make him the top guy in the division so it might be better he isnt. Although it would give it more meaning he cuts a promo telling them he made it there on his own nobody needed to create a divison for him and he's coming to dominate to prove that

Can't be fucked looking about to check, but Kendrick, Swann, Perkins & Dar definitely appear signed as they previewed the four of them/showed them speaking in an ad for the upcoming division. Perhaps we'll get a couple new ones each Monday

• Paid Members

(Apologies if this is already mentioned -- I'm doing spoiler avoidance.)

Sky have launched a new channel today, Sky Sports Mix. It's free for anyone on Sky (even without a Sky Sports sub) and for people on the more expensive Virgin packages (again, without needing Sky Sports.) It looks like it will be regularly showing the one-hour version of Raw that also airs on Sky One, along with Main Event and a few episodes of shows from WWE Network such as WWE 24 and Swerved.