Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Tommy Dreamer on Twitter:

"So @JoeyStyles is now trending #2 gonna be hard to beat #InternationalCatDay but it's ok, he is used to dealing w/a bunch of pussies"

Another article states that WWE are planning on integrating LGBT characters into their programmes.

Awesome. WWE have always thrived with racially or socially sensitive characters.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Another article states that WWE are planning on integrating LGBT characters into their programmes.

Does this mean Orlando Jordan's on his way back?

Let's just hope he doesn't bring back that gimmick he used in TNA he pitched to WWE before he left.

Awesome. WWE have always thrived with racially or socially sensitive characters.

Aye, this is an eyebrow raiser. Though as a transwoman who could get a six pack if they could be arsed to, I'm open ears. God imagine that though, being a trans wrestler, imagine what you'd get on twitter

Does this mean Orlando Jordan's on his way back?

Darren Young is on the roster already so I'd assumed this is why he has recently gotten a push. He is their best bet for this kind of thing to work because it is legit and the smart crowd already know about it. It will be great if they can pull this off in a positive way, hopefully the fans won't be cunts

I'm quite liking what Darren's got going at the moment. I don't want to see it abruptly scrapped for the sake of this.

If they really want to get people talking, they should announce that starting with Pat Patterson, the Intercontinental Title has always been exclusively defended within the unspoken LGBT Division...

While the fans (and ex-champions) are getting their heads around that, we have an instant storyline for The Miz and Maryse! :)