Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

WWE have got a new film coming out next month starring Dolph Ziggler, Kane, Rusev and Lana.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/wwestudios/kane-dolph-ziggler-star-countdown

The trailer was released in the US today (cannot find a version to watch in the UK), and at the end Rusev (apparently in full wrestling gear) draws a gun on Ziggler and Ziggler superkicks Rusev to stop him from shooting him! If anyone can find the trailer (that works in the UK) then I would like to see it.

Just saw the trailer, looks like it was made on a £10 budget. Total B-movie cheesiness.

Basically; Ziggler is some kind of renegade cop and Kane is his boss (with his best Steve McClaren hair island on display). Ziggler has to stop a detonation attempt, which coincidentally is at a WWE show. Backstage action mixed with in-ring house show footage.

I'll watch it out of total curiosity. This would've been an excellent idea back in the early 90's with that roster, Hogan as lead and Sheik/Slaughter as the villain.

I'm really hoping that Superkick is setting up the most cheesiest scene in an action movie.

He Superkicks the gun, you get a slow-motion shot of the gun flying through the air before Ziggler catches it.... Then Vince walks past and gives him his pink slip.

• Paid Members

This line gave me a chill in the latest Observer

Foley also gave the impression he’d like to have a role in creative in regarding to the women’s division.

Urgh.