Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators
Ronnie Gossett, the promoter of Universal Championship Wrestling, was listed in critical condition with injuries to the face, hip, head and legs after an auto accident near Atlanta which was caused when it is believed he suffered a heart attack behind the wheel.

Wrestling Observer

Who's this Ronnie Gossett? Ronnie P's been dead a few years.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Why not watch TNA? It is top quality TV, even someone who somehow thinks Edge is one of the best ever might enjoy it, even though there's no-one on it I'd hand off and score a try under the posts if he tried a tackle.

Can you imagine Samoa Joe as a prop forward? He'd be forever trying to go on runs and do fancy backhand passes.

from Velvets Twitter, shes outta there!

"I have been granted my release by TNA at this time. It's what's best for me right now and I wanted to thank TNA and all the fans for their constant support in me. Stay tuned though."

"And I also want to thank Vince Russo for creating and believing in the team of The Beautiful People. We had a great run! @Actualalove."

• Paid Members

Pretty tragic stuff -

- Tylene Buck, who appeared as valet/wrestler Major Gunns for World Championship Wrestling in 2000 and 2001, is doing nude webcam shows. She appears under the name Tyler Buck and is promoting herself as a former WCW star. Though she is 40-years-old, she lists herself as 27.

• Paid Members
Pretty tragic stuff -

- Tylene Buck, who appeared as valet/wrestler Major Gunns for World Championship Wrestling in 2000 and 2001, is doing nude webcam shows. She appears under the name Tyler Buck and is promoting herself as a former WCW star. Though she is 40-years-old, she lists herself as 27.

That's been going on years, she does lesbian videos and such aswell and has done for ages. Was a glamour model before entering WCW.

Give it a try, Pitcos. You might surprise yourself. Bully Ray's the best guy on TV I reckon, and has been for the last several months.

I have given it a try. I've watched two or three episodes of Impact since everyone started saying it was good now, and I still can't get on with it.

• Paid Members
Pretty tragic stuff -

That's been going on years, she does lesbian videos and such aswell and has done for ages. Was a glamour model before entering WCW.

Yeah, it's not really that tragic. Like you say, she's been doing it for years since she quit her website:-

http://www.tylenebuck.com/

She probably makes more working for herself than shooting stuff for a studio.

• Paid Members
That site's not changed in forever, is she even still doing it?

It's her old site, I would imagine the network were probably taking a chunk and she decided to do live webcam stuff instead as she could probably make a hell of a lot more money.

• Paid Members
A quick Google search led me to this NSFW site, which seems to be her main one these days:

http://www.webcam.com/cam/TyleneBuck

So yeah, Tylene's still very active in the webcam show genre.

Most of these webcam models actually work on several sites at the same time. I liked this in her profile:-

:laugh:

Actually, I'm tempted to see if I can get a login from Freeones for the site and see if I can engage her in an impromptu shoot interview. I'll bet Sean Oliver has never had any of his interviews feature dildo fucking.

Edited by Gladstone Small