Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I doubt the Undertaker is confirmed to be walking to the shops on his own free will by next Christmas, let alone confirmed to be wrestling again. Its obvious that if he's fit enough, they'd want him to retire in Texas. But there's no way they know if he'll be able to work in 2016. He's a mess. They had to end the streak on short notice. He's some you cant have long term plans for.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

So, Vince Russo's first IPW:UK shows took place over the weekend in Kent.

I wasn't there, but I understand there was a Bumbag On A Pole match the first night (which is actually quite a clever self-aware joke), then the weekend ended with Jonny Storm turning on partner Jody Fleisch, Russo becoming the heel authority figure, and the formation of a Russo-led heel super-stable...

I just find it weird that WWE.com have put

"It’s not official yet, but it is expected that “Macho Man” Randy Savage will be announced tonight on Raw as the first inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2015, WWE.com has learned"

You'd think they would want to keep it under wraps until it was announced on Raw, official or not.

Edited by MichaelMush

• Paid Members

No idea. Probably got leaked, and they thought they'd promote it for tonight.

With Lanny (probably) accepting on his behalf, who's going to induct him then? Like Warrior, everyone either had heat with him or is dead. Hogan and Steamboat are probably the only two famous people who had history with him left, but Steamboat never had a relationship with him at all and Hogan's friendship with him was so up and down it would seem odd him going up and inducting him.