Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Drew McIntyre had tweeted that he was speaking to Bret Hart at last nights Raw and said that the Scottish promotion SWE run by David Low (Braveheart) stiffed him on money from a sold out meet and greet before their wrestlemania show Hell 4 Lycra.

This with the NWO tour fiasco just gives the scene a bad name. Just hoping this doesn't encounter any problems for PSI events as Hart might have trust issues with UK promoters after this.

I seriously expect not. PSI have (presumably) good previous with Bret - I don't expect he'd agree to their tour if he wasn't happy with how his 2 shows with them went last year.

I'm sure SWE kinda stiffed the fans a la NWO by on the day or just before announcing autograph costs. Folk presumed their 30 notes would cover that, rather than just entrance to the venue for the autographs and a seat for the British show that night.

David Low aka Bravehart has previous for trying to stiff fans at his signings.

He's also replied to Drew over Twitter saying it was "a work" and then on Facebook accused Bret of "breaching their contract". All of which he quickly deleted.

Drew McIntyre had tweeted that he was speaking to Bret Hart at last nights Raw and said that the Scottish promotion SWE run by David Low (Braveheart) stiffed him on money from a sold out meet and greet before their wrestlemania show Hell 4 Lycra.

This with the NWO tour fiasco just gives the scene a bad name. Just hoping this doesn't encounter any problems for PSI events as Hart might have trust issues with UK promoters after this.

I seriously expect not. PSI have (presumably) good previous with Bret - I don't expect he'd agree to their tour if he wasn't happy with how his 2 shows with them went last year.

I'm sure SWE kinda stiffed the fans a la NWO by on the day or just before announcing autograph costs. Folk presumed their 30 notes would cover that, rather than just entrance to the venue for the autographs and a seat for the British show that night.

David Low aka Bravehart has previous for trying to stiff fans at his signings.

He's also replied to Drew over Twitter saying it was "a work" and then on Facebook accused Bret of "breaching their contract". All of which he quickly deleted.

Jesus.

Why would he feck over his idol though?

944452_510048345716297_1685597817_n.jpg

Maybe so he could be the ultimate mark to say "He Screwed Bret!"

As I mentioned earlier. Wonderful thing the iPhone screengrab option....

kgiS4Js.jpg

oNBBZSk.jpg

7juIUcd.jpg

Who's Kirk? Is that an alias of Chris Duke? Lol

• Paid Members
Ricochet at NXT this weekend. Looks like he's the next one they are snapping up. He's an excellent flyer. Has a good look, too. I think he was over here recently.

Indeed he was, appearing for RevPro, THIS IS PROGRESS and IPW:UK, amongst others. He's supposed to be back over here again in March, which I guess is questionable now, given this news.

Apparently Jushin Liger is set to face Zebra Kid in March next year on a show in Gloucester.

They are? Who is the promoter?? What is the venue??? Where do I find out more????

Superstars of Wrestling. GL1 Leisure Centre. March 29. All I know at the moment.

Wasnt he meant to be over for 4fw weekender as well? Or did I imagine that. Trip 'home' could be on the cards if this is a gooer..

On another note does that mean that there are at least 3 separate promotions running Glos these days? 4fw, Superstars, and the one that runs Waterwell?