Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Isn't Hayes notorious for his backstage shenanigans?

Also I'm sure I read somewhere Rosa Mendes being on tv was cos she shagged Hayes for a spot?

I don't know about that but I dare say the "casting couch" isn't unheard of in McMahonland.

Also I'm sure I read somewhere Rosa Mendes being on tv was cos she shagged Hayes for a spot?

I don't know about that but I dare say the "casting couch" isn't unheard of in McMahonland.

I think Chris Masters made reference to the reason for her being around so long despite not having any discernible talent was because she was blowing the right people.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

I think Chris Masters made reference to the reason for her being around so long despite not having any discernible table was because she was blowing the right people.

It has to be something like that. She's been on TV from I think late 2008 when she was put with Santino and Beth Phoenix. Nearly 5 years and she can't seem to do anything of any worth. She's terrible in the ring even by Diva's standards.