Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Only a twat would get mad at the PWI 500 in 2013. Its got no criteria apart from the world of PWI where TNA is as big as WCW and WWE is still in a boom period and there is no MMA or even any other form of entertainment. Or at least I assume its still like that. Is PWI topping this 17 quid per issue stage yet? We always used to do without hot water if I got a PWI at the weekend.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Top 30:

1. John Cena

2. CM Punk

3. Hiroshi Tanahashi

4. Bully Ray

5. Kazuchika Okada

6. Sheamus

7. Jeff Hardy

8. Alberto Del Rio

9. Dolph Ziggler

10. Kevin Steen

11. Daniel Bryan

12. Austin Aries

13. Ryback

14. Big Show

15. Randy Orton

16. Kane

17. Suwama

18. Antonio Cesaro

19. James Storm

20. Kofi Kingston

21. Wade Barrett

22. KENTA

23. Kurt Angle

24. Bobby Roode

25. Chris Jericho

26. Dean Ambrose

27. Jay Briscoe

28. AJ Styles

29. Jack Swagger

30. Takeshi Morishima

• Paid Members
Former British wrestler Max Voltage has been nominated for the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award (previously known as the Perrier Award) at this year's Edinburgh Fringe Festival: see here, he's one half of Max and Ivan.

That's fantastic, that is. I'm sure that, wherever he is, Dan Head shakes his damn head. He's Samoan, you know.

• Moderators

I doubt PWI have snobbishness about British guys, I just sincerely doubt they know who the fuck they are. It's PWI. Small US Indies used to pay for mentions, and small time workers would pay Apter to get in the 500.

Edited by PowerButchi

I doubt PWI have snobbishness about British guys, I just sincerely doubt they know who the fuck they are. It's PWI. Small US Indies used to pay for mentions, and small time workers would pay Apter to get in the 500.

I think he meant the wrestlers beeing snobish about PWI not the other way round. Still not sue that accurate though.