Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

No holds barred is up on amazon.co.uk for a uk dvd/bluray release on october 7th

Cool, ashamed to admit I've never seen this and searched for it the other week. This will be ordered.

I'm reading the now, don't know if it's common knowledge, Terry Funk's on a comeback and gonna wrestle Mil Mascaras for World Wrestling League in August. Amazing if true, absolutely amazing. He aint wrestled since 2011 according to Wiki, think that's true as well.

• Paid Members
I'm reading the now, don't know if it's common knowledge, Terry Funk's on a comeback and gonna wrestle Mil Mascaras for World Wrestling League in August. Amazing if true, absolutely amazing. He aint wrestled since 2011 according to Wiki, think that's true as well.

He'd initially put his price way high for indy dates to price himself out of the market so nobody could tempt him. But he's Terry Funk so people are always going to want him on their shows. He's recently had two knee operations to prolong his career and he recently set up a Dreamer and Funk vs X-Pac and Lance Storm match for a future House of Hardcore iPPV. With the likes of Family Wrestling Entertainment, Resistance Pro, House of Hardcore and Pro Wrestling Syndicate and even someone like Preston City Wrestling, you could probably see him on a lot of these shows who book ex big name WWE talent now he's back on the scene.

He's 69. He moved pretty fucking great as well from what I saw of him. He can still throw them punches and do the mad selling. Him against X-Pac or Lance Storm would be so enjoyable if you take it for what it is.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Ultimate Warrior has done a deal with 2KSports to be a playable character in the WWE2K14 video game.

This marks the first time Warrior has been in a WWE video game for over 20 years, Super Wrestlemania for the SNES being the last time.

Not quite. "In your house" was the last game from about 1996 ish.

Ultimate Warrior has done a deal with 2KSports to be a playable character in the WWE2K14 video game.

This marks the first time Warrior has been in a WWE video game for over 20 years, Super Wrestlemania for the SNES being the last time.

He was in WWE Allstars recently as well was he not? Still, should be good to have him in a "proper" WWE game!

All Stars?

139-WarriorMysterio.jpg