Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Hogan on Facebook:

I want Devon back more than anybody and on top of everything else he's a quality person and a gift from the man above,HH

Make it happen Hulkster.

I don't think as much. From next week they're taping Main Event before Raw, and Superstars before Smackdown.

When do they do the Saturday Morning Slam match?

Before Smackdown. It shouldn't mean much different to Smackdown TV tapings in the number of matches, as they've been having 2 or 3 dark matches recently, they'll just be replaced with more Superstars matches. Might mean more matches at Raw, depends what kind of matches there'll be on Main Event compared to Superstars. I had figured Main Event would replace Superstars too, but apparently not.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/More_D...t_Exchange.html

More Details on a New Partnership with WWE & AJPW, Possible Talent Exchange

By Marc Middleton

Sep 22, 2012 - 11:03:37 PM

We noted before that WWE has apparently agreed to partner with All Japan Pro Wrestling, a deal that John Laurinaitis helped put together. Early reports indicated that AJPW may be a new developmental territory for WWE.

New reports coming out of Japan suggest that WWE and AJPW may be doing a talent exchange, most likely for the proposed cruiserweight show on the WWE Network. This doesn't mean that the possibility of a developmental territory in Japan is ruled out but the talent exchange is more likely.

The newspaper Tokyo Sports featured an image of Laurinaitis with AJPW President Masayuki Uchida. Apparently Laurinaitis has met with AJPW officials one other time this year besides the reported meeting in August when WWE was on tour in Japan.

There are also rumblings of some kind of talent exchange where Big Show may be sent to make an appearance for AJPW in exchange for a WWE appearance by The Great Muta. That report is not confirmed but we hope to have more solid details on the WWE-AJPW partnership soon.

Interesting, didn't know this was in the works. What on earth could they do with Muta in present-day WWE apart from maybe with Yoshi or something? That said, All Japan becoming a WWE developmental territory doesn't fill me with happiness.

Edited by Forrest