Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

He is going to come to TNA. He will have a lot more success because TNA love to push a guy who has had a lot of TV time in WWE, can work an obvious feud with Kurt Angle which will rule hard and also wont be punished for smoking weed. TNA are a lot less harsh when it comes to drink and drugs so something as small as smoking weed wont affect him getting the push he deserves. He is better than how WWE treat him.

No, but seriously.

Am I getting it right, that the reason he was given the time away, was because they had to keep fining him for marajuana. I thought he'd sorted himself out and come back for a push. As some one said if you like the weed more than your career go to TNA.

Yeah TNA wont judge him off smoking a bit of weed. He would get a main event push for sure there as well as being able to have a smoke after the shows. Look at RVD for example. He smokes and smokes yet still holds the X Title. If that was WWE they would kick off straight away. And Jeff Hardy is World Champ after all he has done. TNA is the best move for Swagger. I could see him being World Champ pretty much straight away there too as TNA could cash in on the publicity he is getting from this incident. I cant understand why more WWE guys dont fancy TNA.

Yeah TNA wont judge him off smoking a bit of weed. He would get a main event push for sure there as well as being able to have a smoke after the shows. Look at RVD for example. He smokes and smokes yet still holds the X Title. If that was WWE they would kick off straight away. And Jeff Hardy is World Champ after all he has done. TNA is the best move for Swagger. I could see him being World Champ pretty much straight away there too as TNA could cash in on the publicity he is getting from this incident. I cant understand why more WWE guys dont fancy TNA.

You sound like a right cunt.

I'm sure $500 a week and a guaranteed smoke after the shows is a very tempting offer. Fuck sake.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

Tna should advertise, like your drugs but still want to put people at risk in your hands come to us. RVD is X champ but looks stoned and that he gets the munchies way too much. He was wwe champ when he fucked up. Hardy, what's more important, drugs or status in wrestling it's up to them to choose. WWE don't ask you to be clean, they just ask that you don't get caught, couldn't some other muppet be driving and hold your weed you dumb fuck.