Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Not sure this is the right place but I love anything like the Dean Ambrose / Mick Foley angle at the moment. Wrestling has lost any realism it once had and could really use Kevin Sullivan's booking style every now and again. Brilliant stuff!

• Paid Members
'Kin eck Tommy!!! Copyright Tommy mate (everyone should learn from my mistakes :))

Weren't you moaning no one would drop that the other week?

A case of getting to the stage where you realize by trying to defeat it, you end up looking like a bigger bell end.

Lita is the guest of Cabana's AOW this week. A good interview and she seems really relaxed on it to talk about stuff like her stripping days and driving arrest. Cabana said that he stocked up on episodes before leaving for Japan, adn assuming this was done at WM weekend, we may have some really good guests on the next few weeks, considering all the people in Miami that weekend.

Lita is the guest of Cabana's AOW this week. A good interview and she seems really relaxed on it to talk about stuff like her stripping days and driving arrest. Cabana said that he stocked up on episodes before leaving for Japan, adn assuming this was done at WM weekend, we may have some really good guests on the next few weeks, considering all the people in Miami that weekend.

I hope so. I think it's a great podcast, but I never click on the ones where the guest is some berk nobody's ever heard of, like the people SBA is on about above.

I hope so. I think it's a great podcast, but I never click on the ones where the guest is some berk nobody's ever heard of, like the people SBA is on about above.

You're really missing out then. There's a ton of times that the guest is someone I don't know or care for, and they often end up being great.

Not sure this is the right place but I love anything like the Dean Ambrose / Mick Foley angle at the moment. Wrestling has lost any realism it once had and could really use Kevin Sullivan's booking style every now and again. Brilliant stuff!

Couldnt agree more...i think some promoters in the british scene could learn a bit from this one!

I just thought I'd share an amusing story that a mate of mine told me a few years ago. I hope this is in the right section or I'll face the wrath of some of the gremlins that frequent this forum. A mate of mine is a professional rugby player and in 2002 (approx) he played with Canadian legend Rod Snow. Rod was an absolute beast and was probably 19.5 stone and built like a tank. They played together at Gwent Dragons and when the players reported for pre season, Rod showed up with a mangled face and missing his front teeth. Rod reported that whilst representing Canada on tour in USA he had attended a post match function at a local bar. Things got quite lively and several of the squad had enjoyed the benefits of the free bar and Rod had challenged 2 burly guys to a scrap. Apparently, Rod met his match and was given a humbling beating at the hands of Stone Cold and the Undertaker. Rod had obviously under-estimated his challengers and got as he admitted- a deserved kicking. As a keen rugby player and pro wrestler myself, I often get flak from team matesfor being a 'fake' wrestler. Yet I often remind the lads of this story to strengthen my case that rugby boys can't hang with the elite of the Wrestling world.