White Ace

nfc90210

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, guess what I'm drinking right now?

Hey, it's four days until my Giro comes.

Don't judge me.

Wut? I thought they phased that out aside from c/loans and non-payment referrals.

Speaking of cider, I detest it. I've seen it ruin many people close to me so if I even sniff it, I retch.

Also whilst on a mission to find my dog after it was missing for nearly two days I stumbled upon this homage to cider:

04072011001.jpg

04072011.jpg

04072011002.jpg

Since then I've wondered if its the work of many or just one solitary cider-hound, drinking their life away with each passing bottle.

• Paid Members

I've been getting JSA giros since August, when I signed on again. But they want me off it ASAP so I've just opened a new bank account, otherwise they'd have me up in Walthemstow (Tottenham job centre still closed after the riots) to sign on DAILY. Fuck that noise.

I've been getting JSA giros since August, when I signed on again. But they want me off it ASAP so I've just opened a new bank account, otherwise they'd have me up in Walthemstow (Tottenham job centre still closed after the riots) to sign on DAILY. Fuck that noise.

Fair enough, I'm out of the loop where DWP/JCP things are concerned, they mostly make it up as they go along.

Also whilst on a mission to find my dog after it was missing for nearly two days

Did you find it?

Yeah she fell into an opened manhole/sewage grid behind the woods near me and was stuck there for probably a day, maybe two. Poor fucker couldn't bark properly as she was dehydrated but it was her own daft fault for running off.

• Paid Members

Cool. I agree with you, by the way; if you can afford to move out of your parents home into your own place, that's awesome. But not everybody can. It's not like I've never rented privatly before. Just so happens I've run into some tough times in the past say year or two. I'm 24 now. When I was 17 I was lucky enough to get a job at ITN, and from there I worked my way up, working at various different media companies, in increasingly responsible roles. As I say, shit has gone bad. And you may ask, well why do you post about this shit on here. And the answer is....THIS IS WHAT I DO. I post about what my life is, what I do, what I'd like to do, what I want (mushrooms). Look, I apologise for calling you a dickhead. You aren't.

Archived