R.I.P Kamala's foot

Heaney

Apparently it's his leg that's been amputated, not just his foot.....

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Kamala...tion_Video.html

Is that source legitimate?

What the video of Kamala in the hospital, being filmed by his son, saying he has had his leg amputated?

Yeah, I think it's legitimate.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What the video of Kamala on the hospital, being filmed by his son, saying he has had his leg amputated?

Yeah, I was going to say, I watched a video earlier that was doing the rounds on Facebook, and Kamala was saying it's only a leg he's lost, and he's still happy to be alive and whatnot.

Apparently it's his leg that's been amputated, not just his foot.....

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Kamala...tion_Video.html

Is that source legitimate?

What the video of Kamala in the hospital, being filmed by his son, saying he has had his leg amputated?

It was a lampoon, a simple lampoon.

Good on Kamala for remaining in high spirits. Always looked like a legit monster (especially in my younger days when he donned the mask)

He was me fave character on me old WWF wallpaper. Always liked the story of how he stood up to racist Andre by brandishing his piece.

Great to see the man be positive.

This, I suppose, is the perfect time to post one of the greatest interviews ever. Fuck Shane Douglas, CM Punk and whoever the new flavour of the month is for the IWC.

On a serious note and I know I may come across as a prick here OK but as an insulin dependant Diabetic can I make a point please? In the 13 years since I have been diagnosed I have been seriously ill three times due to the condition; apart from that life is sweet - especially after I undertook the amazing DAFNE Carbohydrate counting method to calculate insulin dosage. Someone posted that Diabetes can be some nasty shit. Yeah it can be but not always. The likes of the "Diabetes killed John Peel" rumours when in fact he ignored or was ignorant of long term indicators really give a false impression of what can be a controllable illness (and illness isn't a term I've ever used for myself).

Sorry of this is stating the obvious - and by the way some of the foot jokes were hilarious. I'm using them is that shit hits me.

Shuggy

• 1 month later...

Latest news from PW Insider:

"Kamala's son announced that his father will be undergoing another amputation, this time on the upper part of the leg that Kamala previously lost a foot due to diabetes-related amputation"

Poor fucker. That's probably him immobile for the rest of his life now, which will bring a load more health problems with it :(

I feel you may have put your foot in it with that joke. Perhaps before steaming straight in with a quip you may want to dip your toe in the water to see if it's a good idea. After all, if reports of this are untrue you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Triple a you should know better than to come out with that knee jerk reaction.

• Paid Members
I feel you may have put your foot in it with that joke. Perhaps before steaming straight in with a quip you may want to dip your toe in the water to see if it's a good idea. After all, if reports of this are untrue you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Triple a you should know better than to come out with that knee jerk reaction.

Absolutely. You can't go diving in two-footed with a tasteless joke like that just minutes after the sad news is broken.

Archived