R.I.P Kamala's foot

Heaney

• Moderators
This seems as good a place as any for this:-

Look at those dungarees. Is his new gimmick a 1920's sharecropper?

WWE's already got someone doing that:

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/leroyparks1.html

Extra points if WWE brings in Rob Fuller to be his manager and Leroy calls him "Suh".

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Poor bastard. Watching old footage of him in Memphis, daddy, he was something to behold. I loved that footage of him in the wild Jungle's of Uganda (or in short, Jerry Lawler's back garden) with a spear in his hand and the horror movie voiceover describing him. This was during the era of Cannibal Holocaust and all the exploitation films. So this fucking was scary. They knew how to present people back them. Shame about his current health. You can take his foot, but you cant take his beautiful singing voice. Never forget coming in from a night out and me and my mate stuck the Wrestling Channel on and Kamala was singing. We almost shit ourselves. What a night that was.

"Let's make love on the rocking chair ..."

Love the way they say he's had his foot amputated like it was the only one he had! Wonder if there's any FOOTage of the operation? Mind you with it being America hope he could foot the bill.

These aren't even puns! You're just saying foot a lot!

Humour isn't your strong point is it mate, go look up the definition of puns or are u that guy off Come Fly With Me, no pun intended Mind you if Kamala makes a comeback it'll be a great feat

• Awards Moderator
Love the way they say he's had his foot amputated like it was the only one he had! Wonder if there's any FOOTage of the operation? Mind you with it being America hope he could foot the bill.

Humour isn't your strong point is it mate, go look up the definition of puns or are u that guy off Come Fly With Me, no pun intended Mind you if Kamala makes a comeback it'll be a great feat

Yeah, Woyzeck knows fuck all about humour :laugh:

• Paid Members

I think this guy just turned heel on Woyzeck.

• Paid Members
word is whenever he came to the UK he was very keen to see how his shares were progressing, always looking at the FTSE index apparently.

kamala.jpg

I'd say he looks more like a gilt man.

Archived