GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
PS3 here also, but I'm trying not to let online lure me just yet. I like to finish the main game before I try online. I could be persuaded though.

All of the above goes for me too.

Thirded. Really looking forward to it, but I'm only 60% through the game so I want to probs give it another couple of weeks yet. Hopefully, online issues might be ironed out by then too.

• Paid Members

I spent most of yesterday messing about online (360). Really impressed with the amount of stuff to do so far. Loading times could be faster but that's just probably down to it being early days. My only real gripe is that you seem to lose money on healthcare each time you're killed in a Misson or in a deathmatch. Hopefully that's just a bug. Motherfuckers' going broke otherwise.

Edited by Silky Kisser

Just bought myself a Bluetooth headset. I guess I'll be online soon.

A suggestion for Astro. As there are essentially two worlds representing one faction (the 360 & PS3 worlds), how about promoting one of the PS3 users to a higher rank so that they are leading the PS3 constituency?

I'm not suggesting it should be me, but I am.

• Moderators
Just bought myself a Bluetooth headset. I guess I'll be online soon.

A suggestion for Astro. As there are essentially two worlds representing one faction (the 360 & PS3 worlds), how about promoting one of the PS3 users to a higher rank so that they are leading the PS3 constituency?

I'm not suggesting it should be me, but I am.

Promotion or demotion (or kicking) within the Cuckolders will be determined by your activities online. Kill a lot of rival niggas and you'll work your way up. Disgrace me, and you'll find yourself covered in quicklime in the UKFF vacants.

PS3 users - can you get Online now? I tried last night and was still getting booted out.

Got online yesterday and lost my character but he turned back up when I decided to check (first one I lost didn't so I had to make the one I have now) and managed to solo close to 40k before turning it off. Not sure about now though because I haven't had a chance to check yet but when I was playing the game worked best for me in invite only session unless I attempted to join a competitive mode which usually resulted in a time out but if it's true that you lose money in those modes then I'm staying away from those games anyway, at least until I have robbed enough cash to buy a house.

EDIT

Just signed up for the Cuck's.

PSN: Troika19

Also have a headset.

Edited by The King Of Swing