GTAV

Astro Hollywood

How do you flip someone off?

On the PS3 version its one of the shoulder buttons, think it was L1. Cant remember if you have to hold it down though to do it.

Just checked on IGN:

â–  Flip People Off in Cars Secret

While in a car Select Unarmed. Then Press L1 to Flip People Off. Note you can see this feature better in a Convertable car.

Edited by windoesnot

• Paid Members

Not tested it yet, but supposedly its L1 while driving (and with no weapon selected). While walking it's right on the D-Pad when you have somebody targeted. (Without targeting, it just does a negative comment.)

From what I can tell, it may be best not bothering with the Blimp code or the iFruit for a few days. There's so many people having problems and so much inconsistency into when and why they do and don't work, it sounds as if its largely nothing more than Rockstar servers being absolutely hammered.

One thing I did find useful is if you are trying to link your Rockstar Social Club and PSN accounts for the first time, you need to do it in a specific way. You need to be on a computer, log-in to your account on the PSN website, then go to Rockstar Social Club and link your account in the next couple of minutes (without logging out of the PSN site.)

If you don't do it this way, the Rockstar Social Club site will bring up a pop-up window for you to log in to PSN, but it'll just time out or give you an error message.

Edited by JNLister

I just signed up for the social club through the game and it linked it to my psn account instantly.

Another question, I thought the blimp was a pre order bonus? I bought the game from asda and got the blimp code. So does everyone get it now?

Bit pissed at rockstar for prioritising ios over android, but the game itself is great so far. First thing I did was to find a multi story car park and jump off the roof. Can't beat the classics.

Edited by KFR42

• Paid Members

Got the blimp working. I suspect it's largely just down to being patient, though some folk reckon the best chance of success is to not do it through the main PlayStation store link on your PS3 start screen, but rather to load GTA, open the menu screen, then scroll all the way right to bring up the "Store" option.

The flipping people off didn't work for me, and right on the d-pad was simply doing random comments to people, not controllable ones. It may be that these are unlocked by a mission event at some point.

Clarification on the stock markets: the Liberty City Exchange is affected by events in your game, the BAWSAQ by events across all GTA V players/

• Moderators

Had my first weird bug. I took Trevor up to the top of Chiliad on the cable car, and there were a couple of female hikers looking out over the edge. I thought I'd nudge them off, for a laugh, but they proceeded to escape by power walking, really quickly, down about 100 yards of vertical rockface.

How do you flip someone off?

Make sure you are unarmed in a car(x changes weapon while driving i think) then press the left bumper. I was stationary when i did it by accident, not sure if it works moving.

This may be a silly question, but if I pick up the game here in Spain, will I have the option of switching to English dialogue?
Most European releases are English, Spanish, French, German and Italian so id expect so.

• Paid Members

Random encounter spoiler -

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Just stumbled into a scene eerily familiar of No Country For Old Men. Just near the waterfall at Cassidy Creek/Raton Canyon there was a standoff with a load of trucks and some dead people/dogs. Two guys were alive near a briefcase and warned me not to take it, then they died. So naturally I took the money (250k) and drove off. Next thing I know two trucks of people are chasing me asking me to give them the briefcase, so I killed em and escaped.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
anyone got any tips of how to land a plane ?

Make sure you are lined up straight with the runway and then when nearing lower the landing gear and start decelerating, then slowly bring the plane down and when you are near the ground aim the nose of the plane up and let it land.