GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Am I not just going to be able to walk into Game or Tesco and buy a copy of this next Weds? I can't think of a single game release where that hasn't been true.

Dead Island is the only game I can recall selling out fast in recent times and thas was because it sold better than anyone was expecting.

• Moderators

The map from the strategy guide has leaked, and some nerds have tied it together with some previous images to give a sense of scale.

Unhotlinked for spoilers, plus it's massive: http://i.imgur.com/iwPe8U8.jpg

Zoomy gif: http://i.imgur.com/CybzA1r.gif

Edited by Astro Hollywood

I suspect several retailers will "accidently" dispatch their copies on Saturday as planned anyway. Shopto had a fall out with Activision recently about the same sort of thing so can't see them not sending it out two days earlier for this.

Probably no indication of when they're planning to despatch, but shopto charged my card today.

Edited by Harvey Dent

I can't wait to drive an IRL 1 hour to get from coast to coast.

That was the joy of Test Drive Unlimited, if you ever played that. The whole of Hawaii 1:1 mapped for you to drive around. Simple pleasures, but sometimes what we want is just a simulator.

Neil was taking the piss though, wasn't he?

Oh :( Well, might explain why TDU wasn't a massive success. Personally I find cruising (not the mikey type) a lot of fun in sandbox games.