GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Can't say that I've had any issues connecting either, although I do think I've burned myself out a bit with online. Gonna take a few days off and try to get back in to it. I do enjoy it, but I don't think it's all they built it up as being. I'm not finding it much different to RDR's online offering. If I'm being honest, I probably found RDR's online more fun. But I guess we've still got a lot more stuff to come.

• Paid Members

Is that on East Los Santos? I haven't listened to that station much yet, nor the World music station.

Overall the music is superb. Non-Stop Pop might still be my favourite, but I've been listening to quite a few stations regularly. Rebel, Fly-Lo, Mirror Park and the rock station that mostly plays 80s in particular. Was chuffed to hear Amoeba (Adolescents) on the punk station, reminds me of the old Tony Hawks games.

The score is also fantastic, really decent stuff from Alchemist and Tangerine Dream, especially the piece called 'North Yankton Memories'.

Online takes a bit of time to really open up, because you don't get all the missions right away. So to begin with you only have races and deathmatches. After a while you get proper missions and Horde mode style stuff and as you level up the missions become more complicated. It's definitely more fun doing the mission with friends, though some of the randoms are perfectly fine, but you do get the odd dick who tries to shoot your wheels out or something retarded, because they couldn't steal your car.

• Paid Members

Going through some of the side quests now. Bit laborous to do all in one go but if you do, say, five or ten in one sitting and go and do a mission/pastime instead that's absolutely the best formula to keep things interesting and avoid poking your eyes out.

I thought I was doing the third triathalon with Franklin last night, but unbeknownst to me I was doing the second one again. I've got 100% stamina with Franklin and I'm not sure wether it was that or having already completed that race, but my stamina bar didn't drop at all. Might've even been a glitch, not sure. It was stupidly quickly and I wondered what all the fuss was about on here! Needless to say I'll find out tonight.

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

• Paid Members

Clocked in at just under 30 minutes. Holy crap! My entire right arm is numb. No consulting Dr. Hans Jerkov tonight after that. Even fell off the bike twice and still managed it. But WOW is that a mission. No way would I have attempted that a second time, I'd have traded it straight in!

• Paid Members
Spent a total of about 2 hours today doing the 'Find the submarine parts' diving side-mission! Eager to find out what my reward is, I go back to the woman and she gives me TEN FUCKING DOLLARS!!! Needless to say I gunned down that bitch the second she walked off! :angry:

I did exactly the same! Then a wave of panic flooded over me as I thought I must've needed her later.

Clocked in at just under 30 minutes. Holy crap! My entire right arm is numb. No consulting Dr. Hans Jerkov tonight after that. Even fell off the bike twice and still managed it. But WOW is that a mission. No way would I have attempted that a second time, I'd have traded it straight in!

Fucker. I'm going to have to do it again after picking up silver last night. Fucking stupid arse X button getting in the way...