GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

I know I haven't got Trevor yet so I can't judge but all the talk of who is your favourite to use just makes me think that I can't see past Franklin. I fucking love his superpower; it makes driving so much fun! Don't get me wrong, the driving is great in general in the game, a million times better than IV, but being able to just keep your finger on the trigger is fantastic.

Really helps for shooting whilst driving particularly, which is something I've always struggled with in GTA games.

Also cruising around the hood with West Coast Classics on is sweet as. Don't know if anyone else does this, but I have the music volume far above everything else on the audio menu.

I need to hook up an amp and speakers so I can get some decent bass, too, and then the gaming set up will be complete!

• Paid Members
Switched back to Trevor last night and he was in bed spooning Wade's cousin Floyd (who he'd made to wear a dress) I also picked up a hitchhiker that seemed to be a serial killer. Love this game

I had that one too, the best thing is Floyd shaking in bed nervously, calling Mr Raspberry Jam's name out for comfort. I want a Mr Raspberry Jam replica teddy (post-abuse, of course).

I really like listening to FlyLo when I'm cruising in a musclecar. I'd never heard of Flying Locust before, but I really like what I've heard of his stuff so far. Plus the station has Windowlicker on it.

• Moderators
I really like listening to FlyLo when I'm cruising in a musclecar. I'd never heard of Flying Locust before, but I really like what I've heard of his stuff so far. Plus the station has Windowlicker on it.

I've never really listened to his tunes that he's made that much, but I have a couple really good DJ mixes of his that I reckon you would enjoy... I just found them online.

I've yet to hear Party All the Time.. :/ it's the song I was most excited about when I saw the spoiler tracklisting before the game came out.

• Paid Members

I had an unfortunate quirk where Trevor got into a car that was playing some whiny song and (in a scripted event) swore about wanting some proper. more appropriate music for his mood and put some punk rock on. Right at that point I noticed a car by the side of the road and thought it might be more useful for the upcoming mission than the little gokart thingy he was in, so jumped out and jacked it. Despite his protests only a moment ago, Trev was suddenly absolutely fine listening to Pure Shores.

There are gaggles of retards (copyright someone who posted it on here ages ago -- Astro?) online crying about Rockstar selling in-game money as microtransactions. Eurogamer's comment section is full of "I WISH I KNEW THIS BEFORE I BOUGHT THE GAME, YOU SCREWED ME ROCKSTAR" and "FUCK ROCKSTAR OR SHOULD I SAY EA" type nonsense.

• Paid Members
I had an unfortunate quirk where Trevor got into a car that was playing some whiny song and (in a scripted event) swore about wanting some proper. more appropriate music for his mood and put some punk rock on. Right at that point I noticed a car by the side of the road and thought it might be more useful for the upcoming mission than the little gokart thingy he was in, so jumped out and jacked it. Despite his protests only a moment ago, Trev was suddenly absolutely fine listening to Pure Shores.

All Saints were proper metal... I'm listening to Never Ever right now.