GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Question about the Michael/Franklin yacht mission;

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

So, I get Franklin on to the yacht easy enough. But why is it so difficult to aim and shoot at the thief? I hold down L1 but the minute I roll R3 and try and aim, I seem to lose control of the car and it goes to shit. I'm guessing it can't be as difficult as it seems, but its happening every fucking time. What's the best way of doing it?

Just when I think the game can't get any better, Baker Street comes on the radio, had no idea it was in the game. Holy fuck balls!

That was a mark-out moment for me as well. Totally unexpected!

Had a cool moment as Michael earlier. Went into Sub-Urban to get some new clothes and walked straight into an armed robbery. After a cut-scene the robbers legged it down the road, leaving the shop lady screaming for the police. So I get in my car, run them down and pick up the cash. I'm given the option to either return to the store to give the money back or take it for myself. No prizes for guessing what I did :thumbsup:

Had a cool moment as Michael earlier. Went into Sub-Urban to get some new clothes and walked straight into an armed robbery. After a cut-scene the robbers legged it down the road, leaving the shop lady screaming for the police. So I get in my car, run them down and pick up the cash. I'm given the option to either return to the store to give the money back or take it for myself. No prizes for guessing what I did :thumbsup:

I had that with Trevor. I gave it back, for a 20% discount. One thing that bugs me about the game is the way Strangers and Freaks missions can disappear if you're nearby but don't trigger them... Do they come back? So far I've gone back to autosaves when it's happened.

And a question specific to Trevor and one of the random missions early on when you unlock him...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

The bit where you pick up (well it was for me) a drunken couple who want a lift back to their motel. The option was there to deliver them to the cult for a reward, but I took them to the motel thinking that Trevor might do something depraved. He didn't. And when I got into LS as Trevor, I encountered some fella being kicked out by his wife, who wanted a lift to the golf course. I wanted to drop him to the cult, but there was no longer a symbol on the map for them. Because I didn't deliver the first couple to them, does that mean there's no option for taking strangers to them anymore, or would another random encounter up in the country bring it back?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Just before I stopped playing tonight, I had my favourite part of the game so far. On the mission with Michael where you start off doing yoga...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

And end up surrounded by monkeys, abducted by aliens and flying around a psychedelic Los Santos! Absolutely outstanding. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this aliens subplot, and whether it ties into that bloke looking for spaceship parts.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by King Pitcos