Game Cheats that never worked.....

Kata Ha Jime

I remember the Lara naked one doing the rounds and that it required a really long xploder code to work. I also spent a good few hours looking for big foot in San Andreas. Also on Tomb Raider I remember the rumour of the quad bike in her mansion being called bullshit until someone finally found it.

A mate had "Rings of Power" and used to brag about the boobs cheat but nobody believed him and he wouldn't show us how to do it saying it took him too long to work out and to figure it out ourselves. He was a dick who used to memorise game cheats off by heart like the numbers to put in the sound test on Sonic 2 for cheats so that people would ask him for cheats all the time and he would rattle them off to fill his ego. I borrowed the game off him and thought it was shit but years later I found out he was telling the truth about the boobs.

I remember a few hidden character ones that went around such as Luigi in Mario 64, play as a Shark in Echo the Dolphin and the one I tried most play as Adam in Streets of Rage 2 which involved completing the game without dyeing within a certain time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I admit it, I spent quite a while in the countryside in San Andreas looking for Bigfoot and Leatherface.

This, far too long if I'm really honest. Driving around in a pickup listening to the country music channel. I was immersed :laugh:

Back O'Beyond in surround sound was fucking creepy. Something wasn't right about that place.

Cheats don't seem to be as prevalent in games now than they were back in the day. I remember one for F1 97 where you typed in CHEESY POOFS though I can't remember what it did. There was one for a FIFA where there'd be alternative, funny commentary too.

Cheats don't seem to be as prevalent in games now than they were back in the day. I remember one for F1 97 where you typed in CHEESY POOFS though I can't remember what it did. There was one for a FIFA where there'd be alternative, funny commentary too.

I remember on the old Fifa games you could have invisible walls so the ball never went out for throw-ins or corners/goal kicks. I think there was a bouncy ball one too, which made it ping everywhere.

Not a cheat as such, but I remember on PES 5 you could change the camera view to birdseye, and up the speed to superfast. It was just like playing Sensible Soccer.

There are videos on Youtube that show the nude Lara gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjkZ542Bnk

One there.

Not convinced. It's relatively easy to crack a PC game, and put a new skin on a character or change its colour to fleshtone, which is what I think that is.

I admit it, I spent quite a while in the countryside in San Andreas looking for Bigfoot and Leatherface.

This, far too long if I'm really honest. Driving around in a pickup listening to the country music channel. I was immersed :laugh:

Back O'Beyond in surround sound was fucking creepy. Something wasn't right about that place.

It's Bigfoot, the creepy bastard.

Archived