Game Cheats that never worked.....

Kata Ha Jime

Was there ever a genuine way to get Lara Croft naked in any of the Tomb Raider games. I ask because i remember seeing in one of my mates games mags an Xplorer/Action Replay code which would allow you to play Tomb Raider 3 with a naked Lara, they had screen shots from the game and everything but i never got a chance to try out the code

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you guys ever remember just about 2 months before warzone hit, gamesmaster or something had a review of the game and there was a couple of in game shots which showed hbk vs bret hart on a ladder, another screen had the summerslam 93 type arena with all the american type flags, they said these would be unlocked as you went through career mode.

i tried tried and tried to unlock this but couldn't do it but one day when i was ripping the psx version so i could play it on the psp, i scanned the files on the disc and low n behold theres images of the red n grey ladder and the american arena.

Quite a few here i have never heard but some are familiar.

The Lara Croft one may be similar to the Meryl one in Metal gear Solid.

For those that don't no, when your in the air vent and she is below, go to the end so you see her, then move back, then move forward and shes naked.

Completely true.

(My friend told me her clothes just turn skin coloured.)

Kind of a related topic, but I was hugely disappointed to find that on my downloaded .tap version of Jet Set Willy, the WRITETYPER cheat (that unlocked the ability to get to any screen in the game) doesn't work! Kind of spoils the fun really.

• Paid Members
I never knew that, buba! Warzone's an odd one. Bret Hart and Kane were only ever in the WWF together for a month, and yet they're both on the game. The video rants are so shit on it as well. Here's Bulldog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sdZJKugUrc

The WCW Nitro ones were pretty great as well. I particularly like how the tone keeps changing. Some of them are doing a promo as if you're fighting against them and others seem more aware that they're on a character select screen. Scott Hall sounds like a Blind Date contestant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR6rJFTv-3s

there's another one which i forgot to mention and this is on the beta smackdown 2 disc, when the game was in beta stage it was leaked onto the net however you could only play up to the king of the ring ppv (career mode) before it crashed well after some investigation and some bin code hacking using the good ole datel cheat card, you could continue to the next years royal rumble, once the rumble was completed a message was displayed on the screen re contact info and to return the beta discs to thq. (still have the disc inside the nfl blitz case)

At shool all the rage in my class and a few others was gta this gta that, i swapped my sega saturn and all the games (I LOVED MY DIE HARD GAME) for the playstation and gta game costing me an extra 60 quid, a rumor went round that if you got 7 gourangas at different parts of the map you get to drive the train, needless to say some poor wee sap sat up night and day doing this gouranga cheat only to turn out to be a pack of lies or was it???

playing my mates at wcw/nWo world tour on the n64, having boxer matches and all kinds of tournys, never one once despite having destroyed my friends with a shitload of moves and finishes hell even ripping off reys mask, bloodying him in tthe process and even hearing his boke snap however i still lost.......why??? i thought this wee jammy shite was just lucky but it turns out his cousin worked for a games mag and it just so happens his cousins mag published cheats for said game namely one involving kicking out of pins, getting out of submissions, getting up from a tko and all just by flicking the middle thumbstick......i cried

At shool all the rage in my class and a few others was gta this gta that, i swapped my sega saturn and all the games (I LOVED MY DIE HARD GAME) for the playstation and gta game costing me an extra 60 quid, a rumor went round that if you got 7 gourangas at different parts of the map you get to drive the train, needless to say some poor wee sap sat up night and day doing this gouranga cheat only to turn out to be a pack of lies or was it???

Going from memory, mainly cause Ive not played the original in some time, simply if you had a weapon and went on a train and clicked fire you would be able to control it. That was on the PC version and crashing two trains together was all kinds of fun

• Paid Members

Yeah. I heard about 10 different ways to get the train on the PS1 version. Wasn't until years later I played the PC version and pretty much did 100mph to the nearest train station.

I absolutely swear down that I managed to get a 'Tesco Clubcard' match on SmackDown! 2, as ridiculous as that sounds. Can someone back me up on this? I used an Action Replay to get it as someone had posted a lot of codes, like barbed wire rope matches and inferno matches, on a forum. I'm not sure the Tesco Clubcard was an accurate representation, I just remember it being a ladder match with a blue rectangle as the prize. It might have looked like a card, I'm not sure. My mate just doesn't believe me whatsoever still after 10 years +.

I absolutely swear down that I managed to get a 'Tesco Clubcard' match on SmackDown! 2, as ridiculous as that sounds. Can someone back me up on this? I used an Action Replay to get it as someone had posted a lot of codes, like barbed wire rope matches and inferno matches, on a forum. I'm not sure the Tesco Clubcard was an accurate representation, I just remember it being a ladder match with a blue rectangle as the prize. It might have looked like a card, I'm not sure. My mate just doesn't believe me whatsoever still after 10 years +.

Although I don't remember that one, I wouldn't be surprised, there some pretty awesome smackdown 2 hacks. My personal favourite was a 2 tier barbed wire cage match. To win you had to either pin your opponent inside the ring, or climb over the top of the top cage.

WWF In your house for the ps1 I remember 'play' magazine printing a cheat to unlock diesel and razor ramon, which of course couldn't be done. Plus back in the day the secret 'kano' transformation that was supposed to be in mortal combat 2 along with animalities. I'll never forget doing orchids finisher on killer instinct on the promise from a magazine that she 'got her tits out' which was true just not to the standard I was hoping.

Archived