Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Who runs the ukff Twitter?

Over the past few days it's been active for the first time in a while.

Obviously someone who writes for Vulture Hound magazine and the only UKFFer following that magazine is whoever Will Shaw is on here.

• 3 weeks later...

HI. This is a serious post from me in regards to a fake Twitter account set up claiming to be me. They have in the last 24 hours been abusing wrestling trainees at the wrestling school which I am the MC for that companies school.

The account has been active for two years without my knowledge but as it stands there is two tweets which would suggest I find children sexy which I will not stand for.

Wether or not you like me or hate me this is a serious issue as I will not have someone posing as me online saying that I find children sexy.

I am asking the forum in assisting me with this matter and if they know who on here is behind the account to close it down.

I've had words with my parents and I am looking to contact the police as tweets from two years ago that I was unaware of saying i find children sexy is quite disgusting and abhorrent.

I suggest if you are the guilty party I would suggest in your best interests to come forward as my parents are wanting to phone the police soon.

• Paid Members
Wether or not you like me or hate me this is a serious issue as I will not have someone posing as me online saying that I find children sexy.

Report them for this. Can you not someway demand their IP address from twitter or something? Get the police involved. That shits illegal.

It'll be someone on here for sure. Sad a fuck whoever has done it.

Archived