Melina's mental

King Pitcos

This one's doing the rounds on forums, but it's attributed only to TSM Forum from DVDVR so it could be a load of gubbins.

WWE Diva Natalya helped foil an audacious attempt by ex Diva Melina to involve herself in last nights Divas tag match in Cleveland. On Monday afternoon Natalya recieved a text message from Melina claiming she was in Cleveland, had a ticket for the Raw show and asking "If I jump KK (Kelly Kelly), you will play ball right?"

Natalya presumed this was a joke, but showed it to the Divas' liaison who after alerting WWE security then asked her to ring Melina to find out exactly what she had planned. The conversation, which Natalya put on loud-speaker with several members of the lockeroom present included a rambling and possibly under the influence Melina suggesting that attacking Kelly live on Raw would get her a job back as a Diva as "Vince loves reality angles"

Sure enough Melina was spotted in the queue for the show with a ticket. Unlike what she may have witnessed on WWE television, she was to find out that WWE are actually allowed to turn people away whether they have a ticket to the show or not. A humiliated Melina was warned that the next time she tries something like this the police will be involved.

Not for the first time Melina's on-off boyfriend John Morrison bore the brunt of her misadventure. He was asked to "keep his woman under control" and his in-ring appearance was that 30 second squash defeat to Alberto Del Rio.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Bryan Alvarez talked about it today. He said while he didn't want to say for certain it wasn't true, he'd spoken to a person in wwe about it and they hadn't heard it.

Melina should've texted herself to stick the winner from hhhs phone. Then shed have been hired

• Paid Members
If Morrison's smart he'll ditch her.

I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later he has to make the choice her or his job.

Yeah, but he's so cuckolded by her that he'll probably quit.

The thing is, surely Morrison is near the front of the queue of wrestlers that would have no problems picking up women?

• Paid Members
The thing is, surely Morrison is near the front of the queue of wrestlers that would have no problems picking up women?

Yep. Earns a six-figure salary, lives in LA, model looks and physique. He should be fighting women off, not stirring Big Dave's porridge.

If Morrison's smart he'll ditch her.

I wouldn't be surprised if sooner or later he has to make the choice her or his job.

Yeah, but he's so cuckolded by her that he'll probably quit.

I would imagine that is why Melina is so desperate to get her job back so she can keep an eye on him.

... or fear the bunny-boiling wrath they'll draw upon themselves if they look at him.

Maybe I'm misremembering but didn't JoMo use to drop her off to Batista?

I think he would stand outside till Big Dave was finished then typical Cuckold bloke cleans up the mess left. Im starting to think Melina must of been the first women he had been with as she can do what the fuck she wants and he just goes along with it like a love sick puppy or something. No one with any self respect would let another man fuck ya missus no matter what

Archived