Melina's mental

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
We will never have another HBK.

Post of the day that.

Second that. A worker like HBK, on every front, athleticism, repertoire, improvisation, psychology, promo, and everything in between will never come again, which is exactly why he is truly on of the all time greats. There will never be another. There will be those influenced by, but never a clone.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

She has gums like a camel.

I don't get it, coz Morrison is an extremely good looking fella, in absolutely savage nick, and is oozing machismo and sex appeal, and yet he's taking it up the proverbial pipe...and all because of your one with the face? That's wrong...if I was him I'd be begging and sniffing the Glamazon's hoop like I was a Labrador.

I have never understood the Morrison Melina relationship as it seems from the little we hear so very self destructive. Although we dont know anything really of there relationship and cant comment whether he should put his job before what is apparently the love of his life.

Although I have to ask what kind of man lets his missues sleep with Big Dave and other numerous partners? And what kind of idiot brings a recently fired employee girlfriend of not into a working enviroment withoug getting managements permission

• Paid Members

Why do people always think Long hair/former tag wrestler = next HBK. Jeff Hardy got it, and he became something completely different to Michaels yet still lived up to the potetial people had for him. Morrison is worlds apart from Michaels its actually funny when people use the term. Morrison is 32. I remember when Michaels was 32. Morrison isnt a young hipster looking for his chance to improve his personality. He's a good looking show pony who cant do interviews. I think this is as good as it gets for him.

Wasn't it Melina's attitude backstage that fucked MNM up as well? I remember the story being that they were suddenly split up and Morrison and Melina were shipped off to Raw because she had basically upset everyone on Smackdown.

Mercury was off his head on smack/pills/whatever at the time as well. If it weren't for that, they might have moved to Raw together.

Wasn't it Melina's attitude backstage that fucked MNM up as well? I remember the story being that they were suddenly split up and Morrison and Melina were shipped off to Raw because she had basically upset everyone on Smackdown.

Mercury was off his head on smack/pills/whatever at the time as well. If it weren't for that, they might have moved to Raw together.

Yeah, I imagine that's more the case since Nitro and Melina got a good push on Raw whilst Mercury got released if I recall correctly.

Archived