New Age Outlaws WEBSHOW THREAD!~

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Episode #1:

I love this pair. Who ever it was that came up with an idea to film them on their travels is a very clever person. The teaser for next weeks episode is better than this video, to be fair. But they are such likable chaps its watchable. Hopefully this fills the void left by Scott Hall's video show.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The outlaws rf shoot is one of my all time favorites.

"and then flash funk pulled up"

Okay, somebody PM me a link to this, please.

That was cracking stuff, Ian, thanks for flagging this up. There are so many good web series and videos and podcasts from wrestlers around at the moment, can't get enough of this stuff.

• Paid Members
There are so many good web series and videos and podcasts from wrestlers around at the moment.

Aye, and more power to them. It's a brilliant way for wrestlers in this era to express themselves and get more exposure, especially those under contract to either the E or TNA for instance. Ryder's the most obvious example, because he's put out some absolutely brilliant stuff and gained a huge cult following from it.

One of the main aspects of the attitude era that not many people talk about is the freedom of expression around that point, so to speak. In recent times promos are so closely monitored and only now do they seem to give talent a chance to open up a bit more and allow their own personalities to come out more. A lot of them don't get the promo time on TV to express themselves, so platforms like Youtube and twitter are brilliant for that kind of stuff.

And in this case with past stars like Hall and these cats, it keeps them relevant and gives them a chance to keep on entertaining. Great find. In that RF shoot, Billy Gunn in particular came across as a top man.

i guess the first kind of web series was the dirt sheet, if im not mistaken. what a great mark its left in terms of inspiring guys who want to get noticed more. slowly, more and more i get a sense of those really passionate about wrestling and there is an interesting link between the friendships which go on backstage. miz and morrison appeared on cabanas scott goldman show, as did ryder if im not mistaken, both of whom have gone on to do their other ventures; hawkins has appeared on ryders show numerous times and began his own youtube channel, as well as appearing on the art of wrestling. i dunno, but its cool to see these real-life relationships played out like this and reciprocated on eachother's outlets.

• Paid Members

Yeah. Its brilliant. They slag Triple H something worse than rotten, but both said at the time, neither has any hate towards him. I think they are either trying to work people or they are so out of it on pills they are just saying anything. Either way, its 2 hours of hilarity.

RF: "What's your opinions on Raven?"

Road Dogg: "Hate his guts".

That's pretty cool, I guess I will try and remember to watch it each week now. Anytime you can see someone as experienced as Billy Gunn going over matches, I will enjoy it to be honest.

Someone else did a video with X-Pac and Billy Gunn a couple of months back (it was probably X-Pac himself) where Billy was going over a match with the guys he was wrestling. And the reactions to his demonstrations in that video were similar to Road Dogg's "What???" in this new one.

Does Road Dogg still work as an agent for TNA then, or are they both free agents?

BG talks about how he's clean now, which is something for such a massive pothead. If Billy Gunn could get by without steroids, what are the chances of another WWE run do you think?

Archived