New Age Outlaws WEBSHOW THREAD!~

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I fucking love that story! How Road Dogg avoids the tag the whole match because he doesn't wanna get in there with Bradshaw, finally gets the tag when Bradshaw is down...runs in...kicks him in the back as hard as he can and then runs for his life! :D

...only to forget that there are two shows that day so they'll be in the ring like 4 hours later again :laugh: what it lacks in coherent and clear answers to questions, like their thoughts on savio vega taking shawns place at nwo 98, it makes up for in laughs. just remembered the bit where road dogg surprises himself when he uses the word "bragadocious"

• Paid Members

Thanks for the link to the shoot, it's a very good watch. Will be keeping an eye on the Weekly vlog too.

Stumbled across

video from youtube. Crowd is brilliant. Goes to show how massively over they were when a 60 year old woman is in the crowd reciting their opening. (2min)

Great stuff.

• Paid Members
Stumbled across
video from youtube. Crowd is brilliant. Goes to show how massively over they were when a 60 year old woman is in the crowd reciting their opening. (2min)

Great stuff.

And it was the night X-Pac and the Outlaws were turned heel. The death for all three of them.

I feel kinda sad now. What a fuckup.

• Paid Members

Yeah, good shoot, that. But fuck me those RF Video guys are fucking shit and any good shoots they ever get out there are despite them rather than because of them. Have these cocksuckers never heard of follow-up questions instead of just jumping from one subject to another with no fucking connection whatsoever? They might as well just hand over their list of questions before the shoot, leave the camera running and leave the fucking room for all the use they are. Cunts.

Archived