Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devon Malcolm

The Returning And Banned Members Speculation Thread

782 posts in this topic

This thread has been given the tiger_rick seal of approval so don't balls it up because he's said that if any previously banned members are "IT WAS ME AUSTIN!"-ed and then requested to be banned by people then that's not allowed, for some reason. Don't make me look bad :angry:

One I want to throw out there - was it ever proved or disproved that Dashing was Emperorseb?

Edited by Gladstone Small

Is this for things like how The Miz is Keeno?

TotalDebacle doesn't come across at all like a new member. Far too comfortable posting and plenty of knowledge. He seems alright but still suspicious.

TotalDebacle doesn't come across at all like a new member. Far too comfortable posting and plenty of knowledge. He seems alright but still suspicious.

I initially thought he might have been The Dude/Soap McTavish. No posts in the Scottish football thread as yet though.

Edited by martyngnr

Neil knows you're Soap McTavish though, LiquidSnake. Everybody knows that. Liquid... Soap... geddit?

I think TotalDebacle is Howard or someone.

I know Mr.Seven is a second account Klown uses.

That's very kind of you. Plenty of knowledge and alright. Thanks tiger_rick.

Who the fuck is Klown?

I thought Horrorshow might be someone I know due to the "Cheers" signoff, but now I'm not so sure. I don't reckon it's Howard though.

Neil knows you're Soap McTavish though, LiquidSnake. Everybody knows that. Liquid... Soap... geddit?

It was a relatively low-key reveal on chat last night. Like when The Goodfather and Mr. Venis were brought into Right to Censor.

It was a relatively low-key reveal on chat last night. Like when The Goodfather and Mr. Venis were brought into Right to Censor.

Will you be making a low-key return to the Scottish football thread just in time for the 1st Old Firm game of the season?