Wrestler on Big Brother (Channel 5 non-celeb version)

JNLister

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm from there! Our minor celebrity count in Tamworth is rapidly growing, Both the Palmer sisters now and there was that Treyc from X factor the other year. No wonder we attract Paul Daniels to the assembly rooms.

I like Tamworth. Not a lot but I like it

She's been wrestling for four months.

partridge_medium.gif

If people are booking her I guess that's neither here nor there.

• Paid Members
She's been wrestling for four months.

Fair enough, nobody should expect her or anyone else to be putting on good, polished performances after only four months experience. However, on a show such as the one in the link, which has obviously had quite a bit of hard work put into it and looks like it was held at a good venue, you would expect that the talent booked on the show would have a decent grasp of basic fundamentals such as timing. I'm all for people learning on the job, no matter what activity they participate in, but if you want to go around saying you're a wrestler (male or female) then you should have enough know-how and basic technical ability to ensure that you don't make yourself look shit when you actually get in the ring and do it.

Hopefully though, with a bit more time and experience she will be able to improve in whatever areas she needs to, because like someone mentioned earlier in the thread, it is nice to see more women of that mould getting into wrestling, and less of the sort which were the norm for much of the time over here, by those I mean them horribly out of shape, greasy looking fuckers who think they are better than everyone else because they've seen a few Joshi tapes.

Female, 19, from Tamworth. A keen wrestler, she says she goes to the gym twice a day and eats six or seven times a day, and spends all her money on food and protein.

If she's decent on the mat and has a fair bit of strength, then along with the effects of that kind of protein consumption, I bet she can give a terrifying Dutch oven.

Random Fact: Sporty, body conscious part-time model who dreams of becoming a WWE wrestler. Doesn't drink alcohol, trains twice a day and hates losing. Lives to be number one at everything

It's gonna be Wendi and the Spider all over again....

• Paid Members

From The Mirror

Since leaving university the gorgeous 19-year-old has dedicated her life to her career and is unashamedly self-congratulatory and used to being admired.

Faye describes herself as the kind of person that girls would despise and boys would drool over. She knows how to manipulate men and is prepared to be hated by the other girls in the house.

Faye says falling in love is

How long ago was it that she applied for the previous series and was describing herself as a wrestler?

She applied for the series last year which started in May/June so would have applied last January roughly, so 20 months ago, she was calling herself a wrestler then also.

Archived