Wrestler on Big Brother (Channel 5 non-celeb version)

JNLister

So she's been wrestling for 4 months, can barely apply a hold, and she calls herself a wrestler?

Too much of this shite in the Uk today, strawbs who have worked one or two matches and call themselves " wrestlers"..

What a c**t.

She calls herself a wrestler to help her get onto a reality tv show. It's not like it's what she lists her occupation as on legal documents.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So she's been wrestling for 4 months, can barely apply a hold, and she calls herself a wrestler?

To be fair there have been divas in WWE who have had less training than her know less but were still technically wrestlers.

And how long have you got to be a wrestler before you can call yourself one didn't Big Show win the WCW World Championship in his very first match

I'm lucky enough to be able to call Faye a friend and believe me, she knows she has a long way to go as far as wrestling training is concerned. Ok she is taking bookings and making money after a short amount of time but if promoters are willing to book her and pay her why shouldnt she. Like someone said in an earlier post, she doesnt list her occupation as a wrestler, it is something she did to get in a reality show where further away from "normal" you are the better the chances of getting on. She is actually a nice, fun, caring girl who works in an opticians, goes to the gym, loves her friends and family and wants to continue her training and be considered a good wrestler one day, she told me she isnt bothered if she doesnt become a big name or doesnt sign for WWE like a lot of people new to the business think they will, she just wants to learn and be known as being a good wrestler, not just "Good for a girl" as she herself put it. Over the weeks if you continue to watch the show I'm sure you'll all like her and maybe even vote to keep her in the house!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Between the wrestler, the former glamour model and now the former Gladiator, I've been more interested in this than that "Celebrity" Big Brother gubbins.

EDIT -

Jemma/"Inferno" in an old Loaded :wub:

2c782rqu5ghjfkw5ec.jpg

• Paid Members

Jemma palmer used to be stunning....then she turned into a man!!

I must admit that when I heard she was going in I thought "ooohhhhh", as I remember her in Gladiators and the photos that were knocking around when it was being touted that she was going to WWE developmental.Seeing her last night, this came to mind.mrsnider.jpg

• Moderators

Jemma palmer used to be stunning....then she turned into a man!!

I must admit that when I heard she was going in I thought "ooohhhhh", as I remember her in Gladiators and the photos that were knocking around when it was being touted that she was going to WWE developmental.Seeing her last night, this came to mind.mrsnider.jpg
My main thought went thusly:"25?!"

I guess Jenna Palmer isn't going to be at the show advertising at my local leisure centre in a few weeks time..despite them having her on the poster"Line up subject to change" wins again

Well i don't think Jenna Palmer would have been there in the first place. Jemma however obviously isn't now she has entered the BB House.

So she's been wrestling for 4 months, can barely apply a hold, and she calls herself a wrestler? Too much of this shite in the Uk today, strawbs who have worked one or two matches and call themselves " wrestlers"..What a c**t.

This is sports entertainment. The key is marketability. If she is marketable then that is worth more than having had a hundred matches and having zero appeal to potential fans or punters. This is the reality of pro-wrestling, like it or not. Dean Malenko has more experience, training, skill and athletic ability than the great khali by a million percent. Khali has sold more tickets and generated more business and more people would give a fuck if he did anything than Malenko could do if he was on fire. If her being on a wrestling poster and noticed for being "that bird off bb that I had a wank to" or similar, and that brings just one more fan in, then she's done her job no matter if she's green. Besides, what's the going rate nowadays for how many years / matches you've done vs "i can call myself a wrestler"? Kurt Angle was pretty fucking good a year into his pro debut. How many matches have you had? How many countries have you been to? How many promotions have you headlined? How much TV have you been on as a wrestling company's representative?

Archived