Wrestler on Big Brother (Channel 5 non-celeb version)

JNLister

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So she's been wrestling for 4 months, can barely apply a hold, and she calls herself a wrestler?

Too much of this shite in the Uk today, strawbs who have worked one or two matches and call themselves " wrestlers"..

What a c**t.

This is sports entertainment. The key is marketability. If she is marketable then that is worth more than having had a hundred matches and having zero appeal to potential fans or punters. This is the reality of pro-wrestling, like it or not. Dean Malenko has more experience, training, skill and athletic ability than the great khali by a million percent. Khali has sold more tickets and generated more business and more people would give a fuck if he did anything than Malenko could do if he was on fire.

If her being on a wrestling poster and noticed for being "that bird off bb that I had a wank to" or similar, and that brings just one more fan in, then she's done her job no matter if she's green.

Besides, what's the going rate nowadays for how many years / matches you've done vs "i can call myself a wrestler"? Kurt Angle was pretty fucking good a year into his pro debut. How many matches have you had? How many countries have you been to? How many promotions have you headlined? How much TV have you been on as a wrestling company's representative?

Spot on buddy !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
If Faye's getting regular bookings after four months training she must give one hell of a blow job. On a side note, Jemma's boyfriend UKW and VPW wrestler Blake Warning has been interviewed on the main show by Dowling.

I think Brian might have taken a fancy to Blake ;)

Archived