The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It's more because I don't like Deathmatches, and that's all the Vampiro/Pentagon Jr. match felt like. Texano Jr./Blue Demon Jr. wasn't great, though. I'd honestly forgotten about it!

]

The segment between Pentagon jr, Melissa Santos and sexy star this week was tremendous. Not because of the content, but because it was the most realistic reaction to a wrestler trying to attack a non wrestler I've ever seen, that girl fucking scrambled to get away from him.

I'm convinced vampiro is his master now.

Fucking called it.

Ultima lucha ruled so hard, and if there is no season 2 it'll be a god damn injustice.

• Paid Members

Vampiro's match was great for the novelty of it. I dont care for matches like that on a regular basis, but it was a change of pace from the norm. Michael Schiavello was pretty good as well. I imagine if there's a season 2, it'll be him and Striker with Vamp doing an onscreen role.

I actually remember years ago in WCW, Christopher Daniels was going to be revealed as Vampiro's master in a similar storyline, but (as usual) it was dropped the very same show. They even filmed a skit with Daniels in a hood telling Vampiro how shits going down.

Archived