WWE RAW 29/08

Ron Simmons

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That show what pretty rotten compared to last week, I liked the opening promo and Orton/Ziggler (Though Vickie Guerrero, still on TV is really annoying me). Why did they change the Punk/Nash match to Triple H right at the end anyway? I was looking forward to a slow burning feud that would end up with the two meeting each other maybe at Survivor Series.

Why did they change the Punk/Nash match to Triple H right at the end anyway? I was looking forward to a slow burning feud that would end up with the two meeting each other maybe at Survivor Series.

You don't actually read the threads, do you...?

There's lots of reasons why they might have done that, many of which are listed in this thread.

You don't actually read the threads, do you...?

There's lots of reasons why they might have done that, many of which are listed in this thread.

Oh, I read the whole thing. I'm just having a bit of a moan about it, it feels good to angrily express myself.

Why couldn't they hold off Triple vs CM Punk until Survivor Series? :rolleyes: I was looking forward to Nash vs Punk.

I'm glad to see the end of the brand split. WWE doesn't have enough stars at the moment, perhaps they could keep they could keep the split going unofficially for the undercard wrestlers but allow the big names to work Raw & SmackDown?

I think Smackdown will keep its identity for a while, at least until live show commitments are fulfilled, then we might see a move into one flagship show again. I wouldn't be surprised to see, eventually, top level talent being used exclusively on Raw, and Smackdown being a more explicitly 'B' show than it has been in the past, without a World Title.

Look, you lot. None of this matters.

What matters is that Nash came out to the nWo music. All other discussion is irrelevant and pointless.

WUT DA HELL.

Seriously though that happened, wow i need to see this, are they bringing back the nWo or something? I dont watch RAW anymore just read threads like this, you are the first person to mention the nWo thing.

Plus it's only in effect on RAW, right?

Smackdown is a dual brand Live Special tonight, and RAWs will be combined going forward, but there was no mention that Smackdown would get any RAW talent on an ongoing basis.

Surely while this is good for RAW, it will make SD look even weaker?

WUT DA HELL.

Seriously though that happened, wow i need to see this, are they bringing back the nWo or something? I dont watch RAW anymore just read threads like this, you are the first person to mention the nWo thing.

It was just an instrumental version of the nwo music.

• Moderators
From this point forward, Raw & Smackdown will be together on TV, at least on Raw as announced by HHH when Raw started. This is likely in frustration because of the poor attendance at the Smackdown house shows, and the feeling a large percentage of fans don't see them as major league wrestlers if they aren't on the "A" show.
-DA MELTZ

That makes sense. Everyone not called Sheamus, Orton or Mark Henry has that midcard stink to me on Smackdown. And Orton's starting to get a bit of it due to his never-ending feud with perennial midcarder Christian.

• Paid Members

Yes, Orton needs to get away from that now. I think he's brilliant at the moment, having said thatr, he looks a genuine fucking mentalist and his face last night when he did that DDT on Ziggler was priceless.

Archived